SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

UnbeatableDeals - anybody making money?

Anybody making money with UnbeatableDeals? We have Sent thousands of people to our customised page at http://1lit.com/freegift and not had a single conversion according to their stats. Not happy about that considering they are offering a free product (only pay for shipping for software).

Thank you

N. Azam
    http://www.Litmania.com/dom - prestigious dot com domain names reduced by 25% until the 1st of September

What's HTML?
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you have a choice of which software titles are listed? I'm guessing that the majority of your subscribers aren't interested in "Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego".
    Ryan Kuhle - A Proud Advisor - Got Questions? Just Ask!
    Get your website started for less than $20! Click Here

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good point However, you can't select each and every software title unfortunately. UnbeatableDeals do it for you. I wish I could pick the software titles to make them more suitable for our readers.

By the way where is Carmen Sandiego? I'm from London, so I don't have a clue...
    Nadeem Azam
    Litmania.com Inc.

Free promotion - check out this 1:1 banner exchange
    Dot com domains - the world's most prestigious domain names for sale

What's HTML?
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just received an email from Chet at FineClicks.com. They just opened up a new category of free software titles (receiver pays S&H). Here's the catch, the publisher (you) gets to choose which software titles they would like to list. Which means you'll now be able to create a targeted list of software titles that your subscribers will be interested. Maybe your thousands of clicks will turn a buck? If not, maybe you shouldn't be marketing software, your visitors aren't interested. Or, you're marketing them wrong.

Anyway, to check this offer out, go to www.fineclicks.com or send me a Private Message for some additional help. I'd be happy to give you some suggestions.
    Ryan Kuhle - A Proud Advisor - Got Questions? Just Ask!
    Get your website started for less than $20! Click Here