User Tag List

SitePoint Evangelist
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

affiliate.ncbuy.com - targetted email list signup

hi,

has anyone had any experiences with affiliate.ncbuy.com / postmaster direct?

what sort of link were you using? (I was thinking of going with a popup - and yes, I know you all hate them!!) - were the conversion rates any good?

any help, I would love to hear it.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I use Postmasterdirect... I mainly get the signups through popups, conversion of around 1/200 popunders = 1 signup. It takes a LONG time with PMD to start making money from the signups though, so you have to be really patient. It's still not turning out to be that profitable, however my income from it doubles every month so if that keeps up it will be rather nice

SitePoint Evangelist
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hi,

hmm..could you give me a little more info? what sort of profit are you making per name? they only pay out for the first year, so if it takes a long time to start getting money in, that doesnt sound too good..correct?

thanks

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, it's kind of complicated, because you don't get paid for your lists being rented until they get paid, and this can take up to 4 months before you actually get paid. However, counting what I'm owed and what I've been paid, I'm looking at a little less than $.50 per name in a 3 month time period. If I were to stop getting singups right now, I'm sure this would go up to at least $1 per name after a year. I do get a good ratio of list signups per user though. The average person signs up for at least 10 lists, which I think is pretty high. Mine don't expire within a year, I'm not an affiliate but have an actual account. I did notice though that affiliate.ncbuy.com has an actual account with PMD and if you signup with them you are literally just going to be an affiliate of PMD. I guess being an affiliate of PMD would be better than most other programs out there monetarily, but other places will pay much faster.