I was asked in one of the php interview...please tell em if i asnwered them right
or atleast in the right way
1. how would you acheive wizard forms?
ans: i wud use sessions and session arrays to store info.
2. what is the only draw back of session? (php session)
ans: i am not sure but i think it is read able..
3. where r sessions stored?
ans: on the server if windows then winsows/temp
4. what would you do so that a user does not access a file say x.php in any way
ans: i would edit .htaccess
5. if there are n number of pages , and when clicked will open a single main page, then how will you identify the page from where the click has come?
ans: i would use a variable to be sent from that page to the single main page.
or i would use a session to store a variable!
6. suppose there is a data table in mysql, and there is text and you need to search from a particular text what would do?
ans: use php and mysql match query to get the result
( I dont know does a match exsist ?)
Yes sir match with query...
Guys now please tell em if i had doen well? and which were much better answers?
guys please tell me if i had done quite ok?