SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Bruno Delepierre
    SitePoint Community Guest

original press release ideas

Hello fellow sitepointers,

I have created a website on affiliate marketing aimed at my home country. I can tell you there are only few people over here who know what affiliate marketing is and what potential it has. I'm writing a press release but I cannot seem to find an original angle in order to get journalists pick it up. Does anybody have an idea how to introduce this theme to the media in an original and yet understandable way ? Any suggestions are welcome...

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Belgian Webpreneur intros domestic version of US-inspired affiliate programs - payments based on commissions or bounties, not just placements.
    _____/\/\arty \/\/inston

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It would be hard

To get an affiliate program on news spot is pretty tough now. Affiliate programs are known to every one. The tricks are being well played. Therefore, people are getting sick and tired of it.

Now if you really feel like trying it, you may change the term at first. Do not use affiliate program. Use some words that may mislead people to think you have a novel service that is newsworthy. But again the substance is the key. Journalists are not fools. So you must need to have some new stuff.

JohnR
    http://DomainManual.com
    JohnR
    Http://DomainManual.com