SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

adding and styling mutiple submit buttons

Hy There,

I'm creating a form which alows users to select dates from a calendar. I want every date that is clicked added into a database. So I need to use POST arguments. What is the best way to do this?

I've got 31 submit buttons at max. Currently I'm using GET arguments in a link like: href='?page=admin_date&month=$month&year=$year&day=$day&action=add'

this sends you to a page that checks if you really want to add this date. I want to remove that step. The good thing about this is that the 'button' is just plain text (the day number) and I can easily style it (already added dates and the current day) How do I do that if I want to use form buttons like <input type='submit'> or <button type='submit'>

I can pass the variables $year and $month along with two hidden inputs, but how does a form work if I've got the variable $day 31 times with a different value each instance?

I couldn't make much sense out of the w3c documents and have no clue how to style it like it was a regular link.
    What good are one-liners if they don't
    fit.

CSS & JS/DOM Adept bronze trophy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Code:
    input {
      border: 0 none;
      background-color: transparent;
    }
    We miss you, Dan Schulz.
    Learn CSS. | X/HTML Validator | CSS validator
    Dynamic Site Solutions
    Code for Firefox, Chrome, Safari, & Opera, then add fixes for IE, not vice versa.