User Tag List

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Teacher looking for Citizen of Bangladesh

Hello,

This may be a fairly odd request, or a fairly strange place to post this, but i am giving it a shot anyways.

I am a teacher, currently teaching a group of 9 year olds on a primary school (4-12). The next few weeks we have a project about Bangladesh, the children will raise money for better schools and school supplies. This is a international action coordinated by CordAid.

For this i am looking for a Bangladesh citizen who would be willing to answer questions children will have about Bangladesh in a live chat session, preferably over MSN, and if possible, with microphone or even webcam. This is for my class, and maybe for others too (if you want, that is)

Are you a Bangladesh citizen, or do you know any who would be willing to do this, please contact me either by email or by leaving a reply here. My email can be found in my profile.

Thanks in advance!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I cannot help unfortunately except by posting to keep your request prominent. The very best of luck with your project.
    There are three kinds of men:
    The ones that learn by reading.
    The few who learn by observation.
    The rest of us have to pee on the electric fence.

I meant that to happen silver trophybronze trophy Raffles's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What a great idea! I'm not from Bangladesh either but I just wanted to say that it seems like a wonderful thing to do, which I'm sure your pupils will love. Which country are you in, if you don't mind me asking?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't believe that there isn't somebody from our huge community who is Bangladeshi and couldn't spare some time for this great project. The more we know about each other the more we understand each other; and the more we understand each other the less we fear each other. If there really isn't anyone, could one of us rope in somebody from their local curry house or Uni and let them use your computer. I can't find a Bangladeshi in my circle of acquaintances for love nor money.
    There are three kinds of men:
    The ones that learn by reading.
    The few who learn by observation.
    The rest of us have to pee on the electric fence.

whagwan? silver trophybronze trophy akritic's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    My only suggestion would be to find an online community focused to Bangladesh and ask there.

Theoretical Physics Student bronze trophy Jake Arkinstall's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are probably people from Bangladesh around, just maybe not the General Chat forums.

Alot of members never see this sub-forum; I never went here until I was told about a thread about my birthday a few weeks ago lol.
    Jake Arkinstall
    "Sometimes you don't need to reinvent the wheel;
    Sometimes its enough to make that wheel more rounded"-Molona