User Tag List

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tribal Fusion???

Hi,

I just got an offer from a company called Tribalfusion.com to join their ad network. Since I had a bad experience with a past ad network I'm a bit hesitant about joining right away and was wondering if anyone on this board knows anything about them. If you're a member site or can fill me in on the company it would be very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Chad

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tribal Fusion are reputable, and have slowly been gaining ground in the CPM market this year. Their open system allows advertisers to purchase inventory on a run-of-site or run-of-channel basis - which means that your results will vary according to the attractiveness of your site and/or category.

From what I've heard, the inventory that they do sell goes for reasonable rates, but much of your inventory will likely go to defaults. Fortunately, Tribal Fusion does not require exclusivity, so they may be called on as part of your default chain to maximise your returns.

You arer in a strong position as a result of their contacting you - which suggests that they have buyers interested in your category, so they're certainly worth exploring.
    Czar - Former SitePoint Alumni

Want to make more money from your website?
    Join Geek/Talk to find out how!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this month they are filling like 30% of my inventory at about 0.70CPM net... this will of course depend on the category you're in...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They are better than most of the networks I used... you can use them for the unsold inventory on your site.
    Tutorials Search Engine: FindTutorials