SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 194
  1. #51
    SitePoint Enthusiast Lavern's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    61
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Talking Owwwwwwwwwie...

    Quote Originally Posted by vgarcia
    You died 5 years ago. I only predict the future.
    {Laughing so Hard, Tears are running down my Cheeks!!}

  2. #52
    ☆★☆★ silver trophy vgarcia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    in transition
    Posts
    21,235
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bcr
    What about me?
    While shampooing your hair in the shower one day, it gets a little too soapy in there and you lose your balance and fall to the floor of the tub. Since you never clean out the drain, there's a pool of water about 9 inches deep at the bottom of the tub. The fall knocks you out face-down in the tub and you drown before anyone can come in to help you.

  3. #53
    ☆★☆★ silver trophy vgarcia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    in transition
    Posts
    21,235
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavern
    {Laughing so Hard, Tears are running down my Cheeks!!}
    Your latest novel, The Death of DC Dalton is a runaway best-seller and is now being turned into a made-for-TV movie. You're on a book signing tour. One day you stop at a little Border's in the Poconos for a reading and signing session. Unfortunately, DC's soul was moved to a robot upon his death in accordance with his will. The DCBot is fuming that you're not cutting him in on any of the profits, so he storms into the store, kidnaps you, then tosses you off a mountain. You survive the fall, but not the massive case of poison ivy you get when you land on a big bed of it at the base of the mountain.

  4. #54
    SitePoint Addict bcr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    318
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well if I am born in my birthday suit it only seems fit to die in my birthday suit. I like your prediction - the person who finds me will get a lovely surprise.

  5. #55
    SitePoint Wizard bronze trophy conradical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    2,355
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vinnie is back on caffeine

  6. #56
    SitePoint Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    16
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Watch '7 days(or was it 10?) til midnight'. The dude knows the when, how and where but not the who and why.

  7. #57
    The Legend Indian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Gods' Own Country
    Posts
    890
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Me?
    Death --the last sleep? No, it is the final awakening.

    TinyPlanet.org
    Discuss and Debate World Events, Politics and Religion

  8. #58
    Non-Member Dan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    921
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    eww.. do me, do me.

  9. #59
    ☆★☆★ silver trophy vgarcia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    in transition
    Posts
    21,235
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by conradical
    vinnie is back on caffeine
    After a night of playing video games at your friend's house you decide to go to the Varsity for some good uberfried food. A disgruntled employee drops a lit cherry bomb into one of the deep friers as you begin to place your order. It goes off, spraying hot oil all over you and the cashiers. You die from the burns, but you taste delicious.

  10. #60
    ☆★☆★ silver trophy vgarcia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    in transition
    Posts
    21,235
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Strypes
    Watch '7 days(or was it 10?) til midnight'. The dude knows the when, how and where but not the who and why.
    While putting up your Christmas lights at home you slip on a poorly-placed roof tile and slide down. Hoping to save yourself, you grab onto the string of christmas lights, not realizing that part of the strand was already around your neck. You end up looking like the hangman game that we all used to play as kids, except a million times more awesome because of the lights dancing around your corpse.

  11. #61
    ☆★☆★ silver trophy vgarcia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    in transition
    Posts
    21,235
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Indian
    Me?
    A disgruntled American IT worker comes in and shoots up your workplace cause "they took er jurbs!".

  12. #62
    ☆★☆★ silver trophy vgarcia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    in transition
    Posts
    21,235
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by krustie
    eww.. do me, do me.
    17 stab wounds to the back caused by Mister Teeny and Sideshow Mel. I bet now you'll remember who the better Sideshow was.

  13. #63
    Non-Member coo_t2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Dog Street
    Posts
    1,819
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by vgarcia
    "they took er jurbs!".

  14. #64
    SitePoint Wizard gold trophysilver trophybronze trophy dc dalton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Right behind you, watching, always watching.
    Posts
    5,431
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by vgarcia
    You died 5 years ago. I only predict the future.
    There you go giving away all my secrets again ... dammit Vin, stop that!

  15. #65
    SitePoint Wizard gold trophysilver trophybronze trophy dc dalton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Right behind you, watching, always watching.
    Posts
    5,431
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by vgarcia
    Your latest novel, The Death of DC Dalton is a runaway best-seller and is now being turned into a made-for-TV movie. You're on a book signing tour. One day you stop at a little Border's in the Poconos for a reading and signing session. Unfortunately, DC's soul was moved to a robot upon his death in accordance with his will. The DCBot is fuming that you're not cutting him in on any of the profits, so he storms into the store, kidnaps you, then tosses you off a mountain. You survive the fall, but not the massive case of poison ivy you get when you land on a big bed of it at the base of the mountain.
    Yeah that sounds about right to me except there are no Borders in the Poconos, you must be mistaken Vin ... had to be a Barnes and Noble

    I want my FREAKING royalties!

  16. #66
    ☆★☆★ silver trophy vgarcia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    in transition
    Posts
    21,235
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dc dalton
    Yeah that sounds about right to me except there are no Borders in the Poconos, you must be mistaken Vin ... had to be a Barnes and Noble
    You guys have books up there?

  17. #67
    l 0 l silver trophybronze trophy lo0ol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Palo Alto
    Posts
    5,329
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, there goes my bid for funniest member again this year. :|

    (If I post in this thread again do I just die earlier and earlier in more and more horrible ways?)

  18. #68
    SitePoint Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    16
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by vgarcia
    While putting up your Christmas lights at home you slip on a poorly-placed roof tile and slide down. Hoping to save yourself, you grab onto the string of christmas lights, not realizing that part of the strand was already around your neck. You end up looking like the hangman game that we all used to play as kids, except a million times more awesome because of the lights dancing around your corpse.
    Thats hilarious, I actually did something similar, only I ended up on the ground laying still til someone came to help me, then I started lurching around. Jumped to my feet and went back to what I was doing (only I thought I was still on the roof), realized 2 hours had passed.

  19. #69
    Matthew's Daddy Mike Empuria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Box, Wiltshire
    Posts
    514
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Brilliant, absolutely brilliant!

  20. #70
    SitePoint Addict operator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    388
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by vgarcia
    A disgruntled American IT worker comes in and shoots up your workplace cause "they took er jurbs!".
    Ahh.. this is hilarious - sounds straight out of South Park.

    Hey Vinnie, am I invincible?

  21. #71
    SitePoint Wizard gold trophysilver trophybronze trophy dc dalton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Right behind you, watching, always watching.
    Posts
    5,431
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by vgarcia
    You guys have books up there?
    No we are still using stone tablets and flint. Oh and BTW, Im posting this on my 'lectric powered (via squirrels in a cage) typewriter!

    You twit!

  22. #72
    Galactic Overlord gold trophysilver trophybronze trophy
    HAWK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    12,600
    Mentioned
    987 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Vinnie, can you see your own death?

  23. #73
    SitePoint Wizard bronze trophy conradical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    2,355
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HAWK
    Vinnie, can you see your own death?
    Yeah, he probably gets mauled by angry sitepoint members.

  24. #74
    SitePoint Guru OfficeOfTheLaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Quincy
    Posts
    636
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hehehehe, tell me how I die!

    James Carr, Software Engineer


    assertEquals(newXPJob, you.ask(officeOfTheLaw));

  25. #75
    ☆★☆★ silver trophy vgarcia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    in transition
    Posts
    21,235
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Empuria
    Brilliant, absolutely brilliant!
    You get trampled in Pamplona by people running away from bulls.


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •