SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Enthusiast alternativerage's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Who has a forum here???

I am looking for someone that has a forum, that is of a general nature, or somewhat entertainment related in nature to help me out. At current, my site, www.blogspoint.com, has it's own forum... we hate it... we have decided that instead of trying to develop our own forum and redesign everything in it, we would much rather partner with someone that has an established forum and send them all of our users looking to talk on the forum, and in return, they would link back to us heavily...

Basically, it would be a branding partnership. We would give you the forum link where it currently is, which appears on every page on the site, and then you would do something essentially the same with our site. We are currently growing by about 40 users a day, so I think you'll get a great return for your own forum.

If interested, please message me, I'd like to get this resolved as soon as possible, so that I can worry about something else in life.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I only own a programming forum.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    This sounds more like a Trade Your Services thing. Try posting there.

SitePoint Enthusiast alternativerage's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I would say a programming forum probably isn't going to do it.. Most of my users don't have a clue about programming, so I don't think it would help you out as much as I would like... But I'm sure I could snag some of your users...