Hi, I run a Nets fan site all by myself but find it very hard to run with the forums always on my mind, and I always try to work on it. And I don't have enough time to update the entire site everyday, that is why I posted this...
If someone would like to join my site and be in charge of Forum Operations you can, but only post if you know/do the following:
- Know about IPB, we currently runIPB 1.2 (looking to upgrade soon.)
- Reads a lot about the Nets and knows what is going on with the team.
- Is able to be active a lot and able to keep order to the site.
- Will help promote the site and forums.
- Will try to keep it friendly and will not abuse powers.
If you have those qualities, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or PM on here and we can go over the details more. I also would expect help paying for the site so that it could be better with more funds, so please do not expect me to giveyou this position for free without having to help pay for the site. I am saying that because it is a non-commercial non-profit site that gives back all the money it gets in forms of contests, and upgrades on the site.
I will not tell you the site unless you seem like someone who is capable of taking the job, but you will be able to see before accepting the job.