SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Looking for a Web Designer - Searching for an exam.

I'm looking for a full time Web Designer to work for my company. I need to make a small exam for these new candidets (HTML, CSS, JavaScript, Flash, Photoshop) like an exam of 100 questions to cover an intermidiate candidate. Where can I find an online template of these exams? This will be beside the practical exam. Any one can help?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I know of a place that has more programming questions than design questions. Ace the Interview is a pretty good resource.

You mentioned 100 questions, that is SO MANY! I've been to several job interviews and don't believe I've ever been asked more than 10 of those "quiz" questions. Although sometimes, each one can take several minutes to answer. You may want to rethink the number of questions and look more for the quality of them.
    Sara

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not sure if this will help you, but I have come across this from an Australian job search site.

http://www.wetfeet.com/Employer/scre...izard/main.asp

It won't create questions for the technical side, but it will help you with other practical questions.

Please note that SEEK's Interview Wizard was not designed to test candidates for technical skills or other specialized skills that may be specific to a given job. It was designed to provide managers and recruiters with practical questions around soft skills as well as guidance on candidate answers.
    I know it isn't exactly what you're after; I just thought it may help.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Instead of creating your own exam

Or alternatively, instead of creating your own exam to filter out candidates, you can tell your candidate to take the exam at brainbench.com and send you the results. Unfortunately the tests are not free. Just an idea.

-artcoder at webmarksonline.com
    http://learnwebdesignonline.com