SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some Help... Please!

My forum, phpBB, is acting up and I didn't make any changes!

For those that are familiar with it, when I first open the forum, it gives the following errors:

Total Posts: ERROR

and then:

Error getting forum data
    SELECT f.*, u.username, u.user_id, p.post_time FROM forums f LEFT JOIN posts p ON p.post_id = f.forum_last_post_id LEFT JOIN users u ON u.user_id = p.poster_id ORDER BY f.cat_id, f.forum_id

When I went to check out whats happening in phpMyAdmin, it gave this error in the posts table:

Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /usr/local/apache/htdocs/phpMyAdmin/lib.inc.php on line 507

Does anyone have a clue about how to solve this problem? This problem has been going on for two days, thus I'm losing many posters. Many people say its the host, HostRocket, but they aren't being much of any help right now. I sent an email to them yesterday morning (because their site was down ). They just replied for me to use their Trouble Ticket... I had to laugh when they told me that when I told them that I couldn't access the site. So, I just sent a TT in right now, and now I have to wait till 9-10pm for a response

Any help is APPRECIATED! Thanks!
    Andrew Tatum
    FinHeaven & Co - Get Drenched With Finformation
    The FinHeaven & Co Forums

Dumb PHP codin' cat
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe their mysql server took a dump, or the tables got corrupted. I would wait to see what they say before doing anything drastic.
    Please don't PM me with questions.
    Use the forums, that is what they are here for.