SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Dell: $400 off Inspiron laptops

Thought I'd pass this along to anyone considering a Dell laptop. Enter coupon code 71GRJ4ZVZMDWMJ at checkout between now and August 10th (or until this coupon has been used 4000 times, whichever comes first) to get $400 off an Inspiron $999 or higher. Happy shopping!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Those coupons are scams. Dell uses countless pricing gimmicks to sell you on the idea that you're getting some great discount. Watch the coupon amount be discounted from a price that suddenly shoots up hundreds of $$$ because using the coupon wipes out an automatic "discount" that had already been applied to the price.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I found that out too in some cases. The only true discount seems the $750 off that happens every end of quarter or so. I know there are still $750 offs around (http://www.notebookreview.com/dellCoupon.asp), but as beaumont says, they wipe out the automatic discount, and price ends up higher.

I'd just wait for another $750 off deal (not the current ones, the ones that are $750 off actual prices)

Quote Originally Posted by Beaumont
    Those coupons are scams. Dell uses countless pricing gimmicks to sell you on the idea that you're getting some great discount. Watch the coupon amount be discounted from a price that suddenly shoots up hundreds of $$$ because using the coupon wipes out an automatic "discount" that had already been applied to the price.
    My Blog: DR's Corner
    Random babble: TheCoolerZone