SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PayPal's Debit Card Requirements

I logged into my PayPal account and I get a message that says I can apply for a card since I've been a member for 60 days. I try to apply but a bank account and a credit card is needed! Sheez, they've got my bank account number already and I don't have a credit card. I wonder if a Visa gift card would work.

Visit docquesting.com docquesting's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ya prbly try it and see. I dont rember needing a visa but I am sure I only had a check card at the time. I try to use paypal for all my online purchases you have more protection this way. I also run some bills through there that I think they might try to rip me off. This way I have more control over what happens and can stop the payment.

Massimiliano Bruno Giordano sid egg's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by docquesting
    Ya prbly try it and see. I dont rember needing a visa but I am sure I only had a check card at the time. I try to use paypal for all my online purchases you have more protection this way. I also run some bills through there that I think they might try to rip me off. This way I have more control over what happens and can stop the payment.
    I'm not too sure you read the title, he is talking about the Paypal Debit Card, which, you can use as a debit card in "real life".
    GamesLib.com - the slickest, most complete and
    easily navigatible flash games site on the web.