SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Wizard silver trophy
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Forms, Contracts, Proposals, and Project Management Forms!!!

I started this post to help everyone find documents having to do with the management side of web design...

If you have any documents that you don't mind posting, such as sample contracts, terms and conditions, proposals, pricing sheets, etc. put them here so everyone can benefit from them. I know StudioCoco has some great word documents that he so graciously gave away in a previous post...

I'm sure everyone would appreciate any forms that could be of use!

Thanks!

SitePoint Wizard silver trophy Jeremy W.'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So... I shouldn't post this link?

I have pricing docs and contracts and such... They just aren't ready... And since I just bought a new company they probably won't be ready for at least 2 months... sorry
    Last edited by Jeremy W.; Jul 16, 2001 at 05:11.
    SVP Marketing, SoCast SRM
    Personal blog: Strategerize
    Twitter: @jeremywright

SitePoint Wizard silver trophy
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey 'Studio' (isn't that what someone called you in a previous thread? J/K> anyway, thanks for the project management docs - they're great. I sure wish someone had some pricing, contract, interview questions, and other docs we web developers need. (there's no way I'm paying $200 bucks for some WORD files! I'm sure there are several people out there who created them and would be willing to freely distribute them for the greater good of web design!)

Anyway, if anyone else has some docs, I'd appreciate 'em... and I'm sure everyone else would too!

Kat's Meow Senior ******* WebKat's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A beginning start are Contract & Form Links found @About.com

Another previously bookmarked site that I had was Web Design Contract from Glass Bottom that is also a Best of the Net from About.com - a great example of a website contract template.

====>> Also at the top of this forum topic is this recommendation from SitePoint for Website Proposal Kits, "Proposal Kit is a suite of Web Design Business information tools which allow you to accurately quote, price and brand your design business's forms and proposals"

And of course a disclaimer must be addressed that these and other contracts found online are not a substitute for professional legal assistance. This sample and other links will help you to get a start in creating your own website contracts. .....WebKat
    Dlynn :: SitePoint Senior Advisor ::
    PawPrint Designs by WebKat
    "Dogs come when they're called; Cats take a message and get back to you later." ~ Mary Bly

SitePoint Wizard silver trophy Jeremy W.'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm truly sorry to the 20+ people who clicked on my link and it didn't work... I didn't code the vBCode properly, it's my own fault. It works now.
    SVP Marketing, SoCast SRM
    Personal blog: Strategerize
    Twitter: @jeremywright