SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Centering Problems

I have a simple document that I use for my Ebay descriptions. My outer element is centered when i view it alone in both IE and Firefox, however when i put the code into the description it makes it flush on the left in IE and centered in Firefox.

You can see the template here, theres missing things such as pictures and words because it uses php to input the needed info.

http://www.mplionhearts.com/ebay.php
    ]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't want to be a pain, I mean i don't need it to be done today, i can live with it out being centered, it'd be better if it was tho. SO the sooner the better if anyone has any ideas to make sure it's centered.
    ]

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MilchstrabeStern
    I have a simple document that I use for my Ebay descriptions. My outer element is centered when i view it alone in both IE and Firefox, however when i put the code into the description it makes it flush on the left in IE and centered in Firefox.

You can see the template here, theres missing things such as pictures and words because it uses php to input the needed info.

http://www.mplionhearts.com/ebay.php
    Check your #outer declarations...I think you have "position" twice and one of them incorrect.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh that's true, but it wasn't working when i had just position relative. It only doesn't with ebay, it works fine on its own, why would that be.
    ]