Hey guys, I plan on using a quanity input field to specife the quanity of a product they wish to buy.
What i would like to do is this:
- User clicks which product they want (lets say productid=1)
- User enters the quanity they wish to purchased (lets say '2')
- User selects if they would like the company to install this product.
- The user choose 2 as the quanity. So they will see 2 checkbox options to choose if they want the company to install both products, one of the products or none of the products. (<input type="checkbox" name="install_productid_1_quanty_2" value="1" />Product Name #</input>)
- User sees total invoice. Lets say the user choose to have the company install both
- Product Name #1 (Price)
- Product Name #2 (Price)
- Install Product Name #1 (Price)
- Install Product Name #2 (Price)
The only problem i'm having is generating the mutiable forms and keeping the variables orginized to tally the total at the end. Any ideas would be great. Thanks a million!