SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi there! I'd like to try ZNF! I am currently building a product catalogue for my company.

Don't you have any forum aside from this?

Or any tutorial aside from the developer's guide? (from a beginner's point of view)

Thanks! I think ZNF is great.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I also wanted to try using ZNF and it will be better if there will be a forum dedicated to the support of this framework other than the mailing list. I hope we can have one for this framework.

Currently, I am having troubles with the demo application since I am using an apache server listening to a non-standard port (80). Also, I am not sure why the $_SESSION['znf'] variable is being set to a ZNF object. Is this a problem of ZNF or problem of my PHP installation?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jayboots
    Hmm. That doesn't explain why Smarty "sucks", it only suggests why you choose not to use it. Personally, I think that it is absurd to have a trust relationship with the designer, particularly if you are allowing custom modifications from unknown sources. Other template solutions that use PHP as the template language have a huge problem with this (amongst other things).
    Yeah, very late to the thread here, but it needs to be said (or repeated). If you are allowing untrusted and/or untested code to go out in to production environments, you've got MUCH bigger problems than which templating technology you're using (or even if you're using one at all).
    Michael Kimsal
    =============================
    groovymag.com - for groovy/grails developers
    jsmag.com - for javascript developers

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by purplebz
    Hi there! I'd like to try ZNF! I am currently building a product catalogue for my company.
    Don't you have any forum aside from this?
    Or any tutorial aside from the developer's guide? (from a beginner's point of view)
    Thanks! I think ZNF is great.
    No, we have not a forum because we think that having a lot of communication channels make difficult to track discussions.
    You can join our mailing lists of course.

Regards.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rjdavid
    I also wanted to try using ZNF and it will be better if there will be a forum dedicated to the support of this framework other than the mailing list. I hope we can have one for this framework.

Currently, I am having troubles with the demo application since I am using an apache server listening to a non-standard port (80). Also, I am not sure why the $_SESSION['znf'] variable is being set to a ZNF object. Is this a problem of ZNF or problem of my PHP installation?
    I've replied in the znf-general mailing list. I hope you will have answers to make your ZNF/PHP installation working correctly.

Regards.