SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Helo,

I must use FuseBox 4 (PHP) for my next small DB (products, comments, admin) website.

But Google lacks some good examples/tutorials. Or... will the CFN samples work as well? BTW. bombusbee seems to be a little bit out of date. Instead, this site seems to be more up to date.

Anyway, just wanted to ask, if you know where I can find a good webapp example that uses FuseBox 4 for PHP. Just let me know.

Thanks,

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hey Marek, yes, most examples are in CF unfortunately. Here is a site that may help you out:

http://fbx4.salientdigital.com/tiki-index.php
    Sara

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    waht's this aboot speling?

I've used fusebox for a couple of small projects. If you like it you should check out mach-ii which is fusebox oop style, and I believe it's build using php5 but I'm not entirely sure on that. I've been wanting to test it out with a small app, I just haven't had the time yet.
    Jeff Busby

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    pMH is an open source general reservation system written in PHP completely based on Fusebox 3, for what concerns Controller, and OOP for business logic.
    http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/phpmyhotels/

It's nice and it helped me a lot in these last three years. I continue basing my smallest web projects on it.
    Just before switching to Fusebox 4 I decided to completely move towards OO frameworks, due to their better flexibility. But FB can rock!