User Tag List

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some fastclick related questions for a new site

Hello I would like to join Fastclick. I have a few questions --

a. Does Adsense allow Fastclick to exist on same web site?

b. Can anyone provide statistics on how much can one make with fastclick?

Some tips on acceptance would be greatly appreciated as well. Thank you in advance.

Diggy

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    a. yes you can run Fastclick alongside Google as long as you make sure that you have deslected any fastclick text ads that make themselves look like adsense ads (This includes both the fastclick text ads and Bidclix and others that are run through the normal banner ad spots).

b. I'm currently getting about $0.50 eCPM - although it varies from site to site.

To get in you just need a site with original content, a decent domain (.com), and I think it is over 5000 impressions per month. Also make sure that you update the content pretty often

Cheers

Tim

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And so what's the earning if the site impressions are theoretically 5000/day?

Diggy

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If the site had 5000 impressions per day (mostly from Europe and USA) and you were getting $0.50 eCPM with fastclick, then you would be making:

$0.50 X 5 = $2.50 per day

However, Fastclick will probably not fill all your inventory, so I would sign up with other networks as well such as Casale or Burst. Then you should be making the $0.50 eCPM or more on all your available impressions.

Cheers

Tim

SitePoint Evangelist davesplace1's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi diggy, how much you will make also depends on your site, content, ect. FastClick has banners, skys, popunders, invues and interstellars. You can make a whole lot more than 50 cents eCPM and on some sites FastClick will fill 100% of your inventory, still it is a good thing to set a default ad. Hope you make lots of money with FastClick, they are a great network to work with.