I inherited a lousy & ugly site that I tried to make more friendly by adding pop-ups built in Fireworks and imported into Dreamweaver to the existing page. http://www.medicine.dal.ca/bioethics/ When I adjust the coordinates to make the pop-ups drop down nicely in IE, they pop-up in strange places in NN and vice versa. I suspected it was the 100 margins that were on the existing page (growl), but the coordinate adjustments are inconsistent (the necessary coordinate adjustments range from approx. 80-110 pixels, depending on the menu item). I plan on rebuilding the entire site, but I would like to have an answer so I can learn something.