User Tag List

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

AzoogleAds: Signed up as a CPA publisher yesterday; no reply as yet

Hello,

I signed up for AzzogleAds CPa program yesterday and at the end of the sign it told me that I will be informed and my account be activated in 24 hours time. It is more than 24 hours now and no e-mail as yet. Plus my account hasnt been activated as well.

I e-mailed them (from the e-mail address at their contact page) but no reply from here either. It is not an holiday in Canada, i know for sure!

So whats the normal time it takes to get into the CPa program?

Thanks.

fad (n): a craze; interest... Fahd's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wouldn't hold my breath! Sorry, I don't have the answer to your question as I haven't been accepted yet. Also, dont count on an email response either.

You can almost certainly expect a rep of theirs to come and reply to this thread saying, "I'm not sure what happened to your email, but email me and I'll look into it etc". But don't expect a response after that!

Just my experience; your mileage could vary. Good luck!

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So Fahd, this means that you "did" apply there but you werent accepted. So were you disapproved or they did not respond to you at all?

I dont know but many people name AzoogleAds one of the top CPA programs... and it pays as well.

Till now it is NOT a good experince with them either!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello,

I signed up for AzzogleAds CPa program yesterday and at the end of the sign it told me that I will be informed and my account be activated in 24 hours time. It is more than 24 hours now and no e-mail as yet. Plus my account hasnt been activated as well.

I e-mailed them (from the e-mail address at their contact page) but no reply from here either. It is not an holiday in Canada, i know for sure!

So whats the normal time it takes to get into the CPa program?

Thanks.
    Did you get a phone call from them? They won't activate your account until they've talked to you on the phone to verify that the information you gave them is correct.
    -- Jeremy Maddock
    SEOMix.com - Search Engine Optimization Tips
    My Blog - Business, tech, and politics from a webmaster's perspective

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, let's see what happened in my case.

Applied. waited patiently for more than a week. Gave up, and sent an email asking for status only to be told that... "oh, we currently have a restriction on international applicants".

If only they state it so very specifically on their website about this and I would not spent all my time applying and waiting.

In short, they left me a very bad impression.
    UploadPro.org - Version 2 launched.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jing et al,

There are always exceptions to the rule. You can easily call us at 9059460300 and speak to an affiliate manager directly, or contact me directly at alex@azoogleads.com OR write to help@azoogleads.com We do respond to our emails and we DO provide amazing support. Some emails slip through the cracks, but that happens with every business. Its not an excuse, its something we know that happens. We provide many avenues for getting in touch with us, including phone, email and IM (azoogleads on AIM). If you have a question about being accepted and dont want to wait in the queue (at any given time we have 300 pending applicants), feel free to contact us.

Alex
    Co-Founder, AzoogleAds
    http://www.AzoogleAds.com
    alex@azoogleads.com

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I applied to them a few days ago, and got a phone call today. Unfortunatly I was in a meeting so I asked them to call back in a couple hours, never heard back, I suppose I'll give a call on Monday.

SitePoint Guru
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I signed up last month, and never heard back from them. I guess its the international applicant issue coming into play?

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Or you can email some address included above and cut the queue.

Honestly speaking, it's not our problem that you have 300 applicants in the queue at any given time. At least, if you can't respond within 24-hour, review the process and state that a response will be given in perhaps a week or something. Finally, of course make sure that you do that. Any extra bit of satisfaction won't hurt.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Geez, you already got your answer, quit whining and move on

Massimiliano Bruno Giordano sid egg's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He he, fryman, calm down a bit
    GamesLib.com - the slickest, most complete and
    easily navigatible flash games site on the web.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unless you call them, it's just as hard to get accepted in AzoogleAds as as it is to get listed in DMOZ. You dion't know if it'll be one week, or one year before geting accepted, if you ever do at all.

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whining? I would have thought that those are just some suggestions of how to improve their service. (At least I tried some smilies to make it more friendlier. :P)

Either way, I am not here to annoy anyone. I apologize if I did.

Forum Buyer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I signed up for BlueTime months ago....

Over a week ago after realizing I never got an email I sent a message asking what the deal was. Over A week later (2 days ago) I got this..

Hi George,

Thank you for your email. We apologize for the delayed response.

It appears that you signed up for our Bluetime CPM network. At this time, it is in beta testing and unfortunately the test program is full. I would be more than happy to approve you for our CPA network for the time being and your account manager can notify you when Bluetime is launched or when a spot becomes available.

Before we proceed to approve your account, please take the opportunity to review and answer the following questions.

1. Do you drive traffic via website promotion?
    2. If yes, how much traffic do you receive on a monthly basis? (Are you an incentivized site?)
    3. What is the country of origin of the visitors to your site?
    4. Do you drive traffic via email promotion?
    5. If yes, what is the size of your email list?
    6. How do you build your email list? (purchase or create your own)
    7. How often do you email your list out?
    8. Are there specific types of offers that work best for you?
    9. Are you currently working with any other ad networks?

Once your account is approved, we can work together to achieve your marketing objectives!

Looking forward to working with you!
    That's great but it would have been nice to get SOMETHING telling me this within the months I waited.

After taking my time to carefully answer all 9 questions I sent my response a few days ago and I'm not holding my breath or expecting a response any time soon judging from their past performance...

But hey once you get in at least they pay on time..... right?

My question is, is it "a few emails slip through the cracks" or most? Because this isnt the first forum I've heard this in before and having sent 3 seperate pieces of communication to azoogle and having to actually follow up myself on all of them suggests it's most.

From the outside looking it it appears that instead of a proper ticketing and customer tracking system you have a couple folks sitting around checking a central email inbox using Outlook Express. Emails get ignored because everyone thinks "someone else will get it".
    Founder/Admin of a pretty decent chat forum
    Download free winterboard themes for your iPhone
    I run sites powered by vbulletin and one about the HTC Jetstream.