SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Networks running HotBar?

I was wondering who else, besides BUDS, is running HotBar international campaign.
    I used BUDS for about 15 days, sent thousands of leads, but I just received an e-mail from them telling me that HotBar will drop this campaign (although buds did pay me for the leads I sent these 15 days).
    I also tried to contact HotBar directly, but they don't seem to care at all.

Also, do you know any other decent international offer, that like HotBar shows the page in the user native language?

Thanks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dreaz
    I was wondering who else, besides BUDS, is running HotBar international campaign.
    I used BUDS for about 15 days, sent thousands of leads, but I just received an e-mail from them telling me that HotBar will drop this campaign (although buds did pay me for the leads I sent these 15 days).
    I also tried to contact HotBar directly, but they don't seem to care at all.

Also, do you know any other decent international offer, that like HotBar shows the page in the user native language?

Thanks!
    So is hotbar dropping buds completely? I never got this e-mail from them!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hotbar works with most ad networks. Found them in FastClick, Tribal, Casale, ValueClick, RealTech, BUDS, and others.
    The Online Guide

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think they're dropping the international campaign only, thats the one I'm using. I'm not sure if thats only BUDS, or all networks.

OnlineGuide,
    does RealTech or ValueClick offer them in a CPA basis?

Thanks!

M.B.B.S.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hotbar is both in affiliate campaign & CPM campaign in Buds. Buds has a CPM rate of $1.30 for banners and $3.25 for pops for Hotbar.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone
    Hotbar is both in affiliate campaign & CPM campaign in Buds. Buds has a CPM rate of $1.30 for banners and $3.25 for pops for Hotbar.
    It's useless for me since I was using the international campaign, its for a non-english site. I don't think any other networks will allow non-english sites, so I'm kinda hopeless..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ValueClick is mainly a split with CPC and CPM. RealTech is only CPM. I do not believe either offer CPA or CPL campaigns. Its possible their both of them may have an affiliate network like BUDS, but I am not of aware of one for either.
    The Online Guide

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We dropped the int campaign because many of the countries that affiliates are sending traffic from hotbar only pays a few pennies for and therefore we were losing money. Only the european countries pay the higher int rates but the majority of traffic we got from affiliates were much lower rates. We still however have the us, can, uk which pay a nice rate.

Get Paid Net 30!
    Switch To CPX Interactive!