Please Provide a Simple Answer: I'm wondering what the CSS equivalent of <table align="center"> is. I searched Google for this and came upon this discussion which didn't seem to arrive at a clear answer:

Four years later I'm sure that there is somethign very simple, but I don't knwo what it is.

<table align="center">
<table style="?????:center">