SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

commweb
    SitePoint Community Guest

Second Hand "The Search Engine Marketing Kit"

Hello

I would like to buy a comprehensive SEO CD or Ebook and I was wondering if it is possible to get a second hand version of the CD? Does anybody know where I can find one? Ebay? Or is anybody having a CD they would be willing to sell? I live in the UK and so obviously would prefer to buy from you if you are in the UK.

Thanks in Advance

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if you're looking for something fairly cheap and comprehensive I would probably go with Aaron's SEOBOOk . He's competent and his book will do a good job getting you started.

commweb
    Exactly but I am trying to find a second hand version perhaps it might not be so up to date as long as it is not more than a year old. That is why I am asking if I can buy a second hand book.

Like you can go to ebay and buy windows 98SE at a lower price than new, or you can now buy latest edition of Microsoft Office 2003, at a lower price, all originals. You can buy anything as long as it is the "original".

In the same way you can get a book second hand from Amazon. I am asking if their is any way or any how I can get a lower priced perhaps slightly not up to date original version as a private sale.

commweb
    So if I am unable to find a lower cost alternative, eg. second hand not so up to date version, could someone list the top 3/5 ebooks which are universally considered the best authority on SEO? If I have to buy a new one I would like to know which are the best value for money or which are considered the best.

commweb
    P.S. I am also interested to know the title of any traditional paper books on SEO that I can buy second hand on Ebay that are highly recommended.

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is promotion book but it,s good one.

commweb
    Many thanks, I'll look it up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just FYI incase someone tries to sell you Dan's Search Engine Marketing Kit CD standalone. All the great information is in the binder not the CD. The CD contains useful PDF, flowcharts, and Excel files to accompany the binder pages.