User Tag List

SitePoint Enthusiast service@musiccds's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pay per click bids - 400% return on your spend

Hi,

Can someone please advise me what pay per click bids i should be using, i was told that it is possible to regularly generate a 400% return on your spend on a daily basis.

Please let me know what offers i should try promoting via adwords

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by service@musiccds
    Hi,

Can someone please advise me what pay per click bids i should be using, i was told that it is possible to regularly generate a 400% return on your spend on a daily basis.

Please let me know what offers i should try promoting via adwords
    Yeah, that's a good one!

Which offers makes you reasonable profit using Adwords for example (PPC).
    My bad experience is that it's very hard for me to make enough profit.

Most of the time I equal my expenses through programs like Adwords, Go click, etc.

Anyone tips? Which offers have a high CPA & convert well enough to make good profit?

Thanks!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First of all, do you have a website? If so, what do you sell? That is going to determine what keyword topics to bid on. Just bidding on random words doesn't make you any money.

If you have a specific product, then you need to determine what keywords are being used to find them (general and specific). Look up the current CPC of those keywords and the number of searches being done on them.

After that, try out some of the keywords to see if they provide any good leads/sales from your site. Some may give you lots of traffic, some just a little. Some keywords may provide more sales, others only a couple. You monitor these over time and determine your best ones.

You can easily earn a 400% return on what you spend if you have a product that is popular enough, has a high enough profit margin and lower priced keywords. Whether or not your site can do this is hard to say as you didn't state what you are providing.

If you are asking specifically what product/service to sell and what keywords to use to gain the 400% profit, then you won't get a straight answer. There is no magic product/service that can make you that much profit. Even the best selling product on the market can cost you a lot in PPC to only earn you 150% return.

If you can find that magic product/service that is a niche market (having little to no competition), then you may be able to make it happen. Otherwise, I wish you luck!
    Kevin Hauge : Modern Leaf Design : Follow Us on Facebook
    Client Axis v.08 - client / project management script

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What do you sell?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i was told that it is possible to regularly generate a 400% return on your spend on a daily basis.
    That's a very overly-optimistic statement. Some people can generate those kinds of returns, but probably only the top 5% or so. It isn't easy by any means.
    -- Jeremy Maddock
    SEOMix.com - Search Engine Optimization Tips
    My Blog - Business, tech, and politics from a webmaster's perspective

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WealthStream
    That's a very overly-optimistic statement. Some people can generate those kinds of returns, but probably only the top 5% or so. It isn't easy by any means.
    Indeed it is possible, but takes a long time to research and of course a fair bit of money spent in trial and error!!
    Bingo | Poker | Credit Cards | Toys | Read my blog here

Forum Buyer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes trial and error is a term you'll hear a lot in affiliate marketing circles.

Take heed to it
    Founder/Admin of a pretty decent chat forum
    Download free winterboard themes for your iPhone
    I run sites powered by vbulletin and one about the HTC Jetstream.

SitePoint Evangelist Chromate222's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's not as simple as just finding a product and keyword that give you a 400% return. There're so many other factors to consider. One person may get a 400% return, but then the next person may make a horrible loss because their copywriting / pre-sell / design techniques aren't as good.

I'm not too experienced yet with PPC. But from what I've learnt so far, it takes a lot more than just finding a product and keyword match. That's just the start of things.

And yes, as Kieron's said, expect to spend a lose a lot of money just through trials and errors. I already do pretty well with affiliate sales just using organic search engine traffic. PPC seems like a whole new learning experience though. And it's an expensive one.