User Tag List

Thread: Google Dance

SitePoint Evangelist
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation Google Dance

Can't believe knowone is talking about the Google dance taking place, there are massive changes in the serps and for the most part they do not look for the better.

Lots of sites seem to be vanaishing right off the index, large sites that used to rank very high. Some of these sites are appearing back and then off again it seems.

I guess we have to wait to see how this one goes but it looks like some major changes at first sight.
    Add your web design / hosting companies to my directory - Web Hosting Directory
    Want to join our panel of experts? - Hosting Forums ( top right of forums -expert drop down box for more info ).

He's No Good To Me Dead silver trophybronze trophy stymiee's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    We have a thread for this already: http://www.sitepoint.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256180

Please refrain from posting in this thread and use the above link for all comments about Google "updating".

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yes google seems to be "spring cleaning" and reindexing big time again.

SitePoint Evangelist
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by stymiee
    We have a thread for this already: http://www.sitepoint.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256180

Please refrain from posting in this thread and use the above link for all comments about Google "updating".
    The above thread is for pagerank updates... i believe this is totally different from the Google Dance which seems to have started sometime over the weekend.

Correct me if i am wrong.
    Add your web design / hosting companies to my directory - Web Hosting Directory
    Want to join our panel of experts? - Hosting Forums ( top right of forums -expert drop down box for more info ).