SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mailing List Script

I'm looking for a decent free mailing list script. Has anyone found a particularly good one out there? I've looked through hotscripts.com etc., but I'm interested in what others think on the board.

I'm posting this because, as seems to be the norm on the net these days, many free services are disappearing and being replaced with pay-only versions. I have a Listbot mailing list, but they've just informed me that they're going to get rid of it. Ah well.

Oh, while I'm here, my site has film reviews and I'm looking to place a voting booth on each review, so readers can leave their 1 to 5 star rating for each film. Is there a script that can do multiple polls effectively?

Thanks for your time!
    Monkeyboy

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    High recommend Powerlist. Run a search at cgi-resources for it. very easy to install and customize.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for that, sianews. The comments at cgi-resource index seem pretty positive too. I'll give it a try.
    Monkeyboy

Freelance Web Designer KeithMcL's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One of the SitePoint Forum members (petesmc) has created a PHP & MySQL driven mailing list script called MyMail and it's an excellent script that keeps getting better with every new release. I would highly recommend trying it out. Click here to visit the MyMail homepage.

Rgds,