SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm from China and i like the forum and also need help

Hello ,every one,I'm a college student in China.A month later ,i'll graduate.
    Now I want to bulid an English site of my own and get profit from it.
    Becaust I'm in China,the site may introduce English speaking person something about China,china travel,chinese food,Chinese culture,etc.
    I'm a new guy though I know a little about dreamweaver ,frontpage and i need a lot of affiliate knowledge.
    Please give me some suggestion how to attract person ,what you want to know about China,what do you intetest in China?
    Please tell me some popular forum about affiliate and really thank you for giving some ideas about how to get profit from the site.
    My Msn is newtonfeng@hotmail.com,I'd like be a friend of you if you want to talk with me.
    I'm sorry my English is poor

SitePoint Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just read around this site....I learned so much in 4 months... Search topics that your interested in.

One Question: Why does your country block sites from other countries?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome linkfuture. I think its great that you are doing your fair share of research, asking english speakers what they would want to read about China. I think it would be great if you developed a list of resturants, parks, and important places along with pictures of each.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ccourt23
    One Question: Why does your country block sites from other countries?
    I think many of them is about sex and anti Government and also some betting site.It si not allow in our country.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Make money through affiliate program Ebay China and find ad network who offers this. Chinese version of Ebay must be booming!!

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,

The only sites I can visit is Yahoo, Google and a few famous sites when I was in China. All my websites cannot be seen. However when there are some sensitive topics appear in Yahoo, Yahoo will also be blocked.

China is only a huge intranet.

How can you visit SitePoint.com?

SitePoint Guru
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AnyDemo
    Hi,

The only sites I can visit is Yahoo, Google and a few famous sites when I was in China. All my websites cannot be seen. However when there are some sensitive topics appear in Yahoo, Yahoo will also be blocked.

China is only a huge intranet.

How can you visit SitePoint.com?

Interesting.....I didn't know that

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    welcome aboard and Goodluck. I am a newbie also only a couple of months old But I can tell you this site point has been a life saver for me and I really don't know that much ( you know More) and from this site Ihave learned many things.

1 I am pround of is I submitted to search engines my self and I am on Yahoo and Google with in one week of submitting.....

some of the things that would interest me most in China would be your culture and pictures of interest.
    and the music.
    Now don't laugh but when I am in a chinesse resturant I love some of the music they play it is just so relaxing.
    But being I have no Idea about it or even what it is that I am listening to.
    also the art that is on the wall is beautiful...

hope this gives you some ideas and keep us posted in what you are going to do.