User Tag List

Thread: Great...

Ex-SitePointer silver trophy
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great...

You all know that nut that killed her kids? Awful story, I know. But, now they just said she's a homeschooler... the media will pound on that for awhile, even though it has nothing to do with what she did... so dumb how a "homeschooler" does one thing, and now some of these idiots will point to that as why homeschooling is not a good thing...

I am homeschooled and have been forever and I know quite a few members around here are.

Anyway... just venting.

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And even beyond that, you know all she's going to get is 5-10 in a mental hospital. She should be killed next week.

Ex-SitePointer silver trophy
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree.

I mean... I heard that a guy who killed a drug dealer got executed like last week? So, I don't see why she should get the same punishment.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's one disturbing story. I don't understand how anyone could possibly pull that one off because of some psychosis or whatever they're calling it. Whether or not the story is true, the oldest one supposedly saw what was happening and she chased him down and drowned him last. Imagine being the husband coming home to that? I think I would have drowned her in the toilet. Though, I wouldn't excuse the possibility that it was planned between the two. You need a license to drive, to marry, maybe we need one to be a parent.
    Everything has been figured out, except how to live. - Jean-Paul Sartre (1905-1980)