Thread: Please help me!

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Please help me!

Hi guys!

I'm a 16 years old boy. In summer I'll go to Boca Raton, Florida to study. The school is a private school. so I must pay $400 for the tuition + I must rent a room or find a roomate + food + other things.

I know something about PHP, ASP, MySQL, Java....and I read hundreds of advertising, marketing, how to get X visitors, how I earn x last year..articles.

I want to earn money, to pay for the room, tuition and other.

Do you have any IDEAS how can I earn money with one or more website? I wanted to make a site about the internet business, but there are millions websites like that.

Please help me, I'm just a boy....

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    *yawn*

Here we go again... why do people think that the net is a miracle world where you can just hop in and start making money?

Takes very hard work and a long time. And your question has been asked 100 times already, so you'd better start reading

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are 16.. going to a private school. I assume your parents will be paying for this... anyhow, PRESSURING yourself to make money from websites is not wise.. I suggest getting a part-time job at McDonalds or a library or somthing, then learn some web design in your spare time...

I'm still confused about why you, at 16, need to pay for your own schooling..
    Tyler Cruz
    TylerCruz.com
    PublisherSpot.com: Professional Reviews of Ad Networks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Try http://www.scriptlance.com/ , which seems to provide plenty of jobs that will be worth your time if you do have those skills under your belt.

SitePoint Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, im 14 and my parents pay for my school tuition... And, what fryman said, it takes time.. and i mean time lol..

I spent 3 months coding and designing my site to the be the best it could be... Allthough, if you are a coder, you could hirer a graphic designer to design a layout for a "site". Its one of the only ways to make REAL money.. its worth a try..

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for tha answers. Hey Mike I'm also a designer. I made a few nice sites.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for tha answers. Hey Mike I'm also a designer. I made a few nice sites.
    Keep working at it in your spare time, but don't expect to get rich overnight. I started my online business at age 15, but only now, after several years of hard work am I starting to get somewhere.
    -- Jeremy Maddock
    SEOMix.com - Search Engine Optimization Tips
    My Blog - Business, tech, and politics from a webmaster's perspective

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    (Anyone remember that old SNL skit about that girl making money at the arcade the hard way...a quarter at a time? Argh! Sorry!)

Just do it and hope for the best.