User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Need some beta testers for IBL monitoring system

Hi guys,

I need some help testing a robost online IBL monitoring system that's due for release in the next week or so.

Here's what I require from beta testers:

-Interest in managing your inbound links from a robost, automated online service (detects nearly every type of link fraud)

-Must know the ropes of how link checkers and inbound links work, basic HTML, etc. You don't need programming expertise, but I don't want to have to explain what an <a href=""> tag is. Get my drift?

-Mature professionals who currently manage a considerable number of inbound links, 100+ would be excellent.

-Preferrably already have your inbound links organized somehow. If you've got a large number of inbound links that can be dumped to a delimited text file (for instance on a spreadsheet program like MS Excel), I should be able to import your data automatically.

Here's what active beta testers will get:

-Free developer account upgrade (permanent)

-First crack at referrals to a brand new program

-Direct line to me for input on the good, bad, and ugly while I'm still actively developing features for the 1st release version.

-When support positions become necessary, active beta testers will have first chance at those positions (assuming you're suited for the position).

-Helpful beta testers will be invited to test future versions of the service and other services I may develop in the future

Interested persons may contact me via PM, must include the following info:

-Your primary email address
    -The number of inbound links you currently manage
    -How you currently manage those links
    -If you have a focus area, what is it? (marketing, advertising, SEO, design, etc).

I'm looking for a range of professionals. Offer good until positions are filled, so if you're interested don't wait. This offer has been posted on a few of the forums I follow.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would be interested to check it out. I myself have made many tools for such tasks and would be able to help diagnose bugs. I also currently manage a massive amount of links across many sites.

send info to mail @ onseo dot com

Thanks
    Tbase
    I want to BUY Google API Keys (Soap).
    PM me if you got one to sell.