SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Please read about idea i need to know. thanx

Wanted to know your opinion...
    Friend and i have generated advertiesing system similar to googles.. we are working on keyword targeting but that also request extramly high investments as that will require 1gb connection and about 20 servers because files have to downloaded every page to server... so we skiped that part
    We decided to target sites by categories.. and we went in difrent way..
    I have an idea to concentrate on BLOGS or BLOGS AND SITES but in way that for showing of advertiesment 728x90 witch has 4 ads you recive 2 points for that... and your add will be displayed 2 times on some other sites... for 468x60 there is 3 ads u get 1.5 points .. if u get me... we are planing to pay peopel for this and also to alow them to promote there blog in same time...
    If u want to get paid u will be paid.. but i dont know how much that part i havent done yet or you can promote your blog... or your products NO ADULT!
    So if u show 728x90 10k times/day your add will be displayed 20k times...

So this system would basicly ad exchange... but u get 4 times your ad showed for 1 showing of others... and if u finde any type of this exchnage please tell me and i will give u 10$

So what do you think about idea.. ?Is there any chance this to live ? Or is it just mine idea witch wount be realiesed...
    I am aware that every would rather put google but google wount advertise u if u dont pay Also empty space would be used for paid advertiesing...
    thanx for time and SORY FOR BAD ENGLISCH

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think that's similar to LinkExchange.com in a way though. Or I could be mistaken... Have a look at their website nonetheless.
    UploadPro.org - Version 2 launched.

SitePoint Evangelist
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wow..that didnt make a lot of sense. what I think you are proposing is a simple banner exchange, but with google style text links.

im sure its possible to get that off the ground, and running nicely. ive seen similar before with smaller banners..

not sure why you need 20 servers though..

actually, i have no idea what you are trying to do. please explain in more depth.