SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

root
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Places to Buy Traffic

I'm looking for sites that sell traffic that will actually deliver US vistiors quickly. This is for a client of mine, he simply needs visitors and doesn't care about conversions or anthing. I'm tired of the sites that send asian traffic and takes months to fill the order. I'd like to run multiple campaigns from different providers so any suggestions would be welcome, especially for companies that can deliver a lot of traffic quickly.

SitePoint Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jplamb
    I'm looking for sites that sell traffic that will actually deliver US vistiors quickly. This is for a client of mine, he simply needs visitors and doesn't care about conversions or anthing. I'm tired of the sites that send asian traffic and takes months to fill the order. I'd like to run multiple campaigns from different providers so any suggestions would be welcome, especially for companies that can deliver a lot of traffic quickly.
    Well, if you client wants to wast his money away, and he will if he doesn't track his conversion, he may want to try the following.

Google PPC
    overture PPC
    Goclick.com PPC
    findwhat.com PPC
    7search.com PPC

Banner ads

This is what comes to mind. I know of other companies that will help you get a LOT of inbound links and so forth which will further increase your traffic and your SE ranking, but the name of the company doesn't come to mind right now and it's getting pretty late in my part of the world.

Hope this helps

Sheriff

root
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not looking for PPC, looking for companies that that can deliver a lot of untargeted traffic quickly.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The best place to buy traffic is www.traffictaxi.net
    This is who 99% of the traffic sellers buy from. They will also give you a free reseller account that way you can save even more money by buying from the source.

Here is the link: http://www.traffictaxi.net/resell-tr...l-traffic.html

Follow Me On Twitter: @djg gold trophysilver trophybronze trophy Dan Grossman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    eBay is cheapest as long as you don't care where it comes from. There are US-only auctions up.

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe try http://www.targetedvisitors.info/
    I have had a amazing experience with them and your traffic should start coming to you in a day or two

Business Growth *******s, Inc
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have just made an account on TargetedVisitors, and bought some untargeted traffic. After that is delivered, I will report here.

And then I will try some targeted visitors, and check those results.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unhappy Unhappy with targetedvisitors.info

Quote Originally Posted by Kishin
    Maybe try http://www.targetedvisitors.info/
    I have had a amazing experience with them and your traffic should start coming to you in a day or two
    After reading about targetedvisitors.info on sitepoint i also purchased their premium targeted traffic. In regards to customer service i have been very disappointed. This has been my expereince:

1. Wrote pre-sales question about site1.com - no-reply.
    2. Wrote question again, no reply. pre-sales ticket still exists un-responded to.
    3. Bought campaign for site2.com and campaign was activated late.
    4. Wrote to express my frustration about campaign starting late - no apology was offered.
    5. Wrote question about editing the URL and a question about adsense use - no reply.
    6. 2 days later i had to write my question again! I'm still waiting for a reply.

In terms of visitors coming to the site, yes my stats significantly increased. This is not my issue with targetedvisitors.info. My issue is with their customer service. I have had to put my campaign on hold until Dan responds to my emails.

eric

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't believe that I gave you the source as to where most or all traffic suppliers buy their products, and yet you still pay the premium price and complain about the service. Incredible. Do you realize that with the free account offered by traffictaxi you control the actual campaign at nearly half the cost? Nevermind.

Follow Me On Twitter: @djg gold trophysilver trophybronze trophy Dan Grossman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Busch
    1. Wrote pre-sales question about site1.com - no-reply.
    2. Wrote question again, no reply. pre-sales ticket still exists un-responded to.
    3. Bought campaign for site2.com and campaign was activated late.
    4. Wrote to express my frustration about campaign starting late - no apology was offered.
    5. Wrote question about editing the URL and a question about adsense use - no reply.
    6. 2 days later i had to write my question again! I'm still waiting for a reply.
    Eric,

I do not answer most pre-sale questions/tickets. I realize that will tick off a lot of potential customers, and I will lose them, but I have more orders than time and am unwilling to hire someone else to answer questions.

I only fill orders at night as I work full time during the day, and do so at least mon-wed-fri or tue-thur (depending on previous week's rotation) during the week to meet the two business day time quoted throughout the site and in all e-mails. Sometimes I have time to go through orders more often.

Your order was placed on the 10th and filled on the 12th, that is not late. If you sent your e-mail late Thursday or Friday, Saturday or Sunday, it has not yet been received since I have not gotten back to the queue since filling orders Thursday (Friday orders filled on a Monday is within two business days).

I will get back to processing this site's orders and e-mails late tonight. I have other sites that have to be dealt with first when I get home from work, but it gets done.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Amazing!!! You will come here and save face but now its been over 3 days since I emailed you some questions and still no reply. Campaign still on hold...

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Grossman
    Your order was placed on the 10th and filled on the 12th, that is not late. If you sent your e-mail late Thursday or Friday, Saturday or Sunday, it has not yet been received since I have not gotten back to the queue since filling orders Thursday (Friday orders filled on a Monday is within two business days).
    Here is the dateline of my order.
    Tue, 10 May 2005 08:42:09 -0400: Your Targeted Visitors Order Was Received - Eastern Time Tue 7:42 AM
    Thu, 12 May 2005 22:50:01 -0400: Your Campaign is Starting - Eastern Time Thu 9:50 PM

Business days end no later than 6:00pm. I know it's still "placed on the 10th and filled on the 12th" but this is longer than "1-2 business days". If you mean "1-2 business days from the time I receive the order", then say so.

Eric
    ps. To Sitepoint & members, I realize this is not the place to discuss personal business but this seems to be the only place where I can get a reply. I apologize.