SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Problems executing php scripts in some folders

Hi

I'm currently at work, and I was wondering if anyone knew why only my php scripts will only work in some folders while it doesn't work on others. The server is running windows NT with IIS 4.0. I checked the permissions on the folders and files of the directories that was not running the php scripts. The settings were all the same for the the directories that could run the scripts as well as the ones that could not run the scripts. The way PHP was setup was as a cgi executable instead of the ISAPI filter. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Lark

Dumb PHP codin' cat
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not sure if its related, but I could not get virtual directories to parse php using IIS on NT. By that I mean I had several virtual directories that were actually directories that resided on mapped networked drives. As far as I know this is a limitation of IIS, because files in the default web site folder and its sub-folders worked fine.
    Please don't PM me with questions.
    Use the forums, that is what they are here for.

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This may be off target and most likely you already thought of it. Do you have Scripts and Executables set for the directories in IIS?
    bsacks
    http://www.velotravels.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yah, thanks for your replies, and yah I have tried that bsacks, but again thanks for the reply. I have yet to figure this out though, I don't know why it's acting like this. Well, I guess I can search around some more on the internet, hopefully someone who knows will respond.