SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just getting started...

Hey we're just getting started. I have adwords working away, over 500 impressions and 1 click, am I doing something wrong? Maybe it's the page...I'll post here, If it's not allowed let me konw and i'll remove it. www.panickeys.com. Are there any other sites similar to adwords that halfway affordable. Please give me design and marketing ideas. We also have www.anykeys.com and www.ohsh*tkeys.com pointing back to the first page. Ideas guys (and gals)?

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't have that much experience in adwords, but there are others. But google and overture are the once that usually give you the most targetted traffic (correct me if I am wrong).

But one thing that I would do directly is to remove the attempt to fool SE's that you use at the bottom! The words that you have added at the bottom trying to hide. They will do more damage than help!!

I would recommend you to go out there and try to find sites that want to link to your page. Talk about your site in forums, get someone to do a blog entry for it. Much better and less expensive =)

Good luck with the site!

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks, they have been removed. That was a so called "tip" from another webmaster.