SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Guru
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Buds dissappeared again..........

I have no ads at all right now on my site as I have Buds 1st in the chain.....what's going on, they don't notify or announce anything, very bad communication with publishers. what their rep over here can say on this issue, why the ads just stop showing up and thus break my chain?

And I'm wondering why I have low impression count with other networks, I hope you will fix this guys as promised a few days ago here.

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmmm...not sure, when did this happen, how long did it last. Maybe the best thing to do would be to instant message the rep, or e-mail your rep rather then post a thread which won't get answered till Monday.

Get Paid Net 30!
    Switch To CPX Interactive!

SitePoint Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I second Buds here. I understand you guys want to voice your frustrations in a place where it can be heard and see if anyone else is having similiar issues so you can make sure its not on your end but the best way to get this kind of issue resolved is to work with your AM directly- that is what they are there for and that is what they are trained to do.
    Managing Partner
    interCLICK.com Ad Network
    Net 30 Payouts- Checks, Paypal, Direct Deposit
    Now offering banners...All CPM, All the time

SitePoint Guru
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    budsinc,

I did email last time and didn't get anything in return, so it's like 50/50 that you will reply, you did reply the second time though. And you know that sometimes you have problems displaying ads(they are either do not appear at all or appear as a white space, that's why I was wondering maybe you can limit on each account how much impressions to show?), the earlier thread was exactly about this problem and you said you are fixing it. Anyways, it's a 2 days old thread, I hope it won't happen again and if you have anything to say about this problem I'd be glad to hear from you.

thanks

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did explain the situation in a previous thread. You are more then welcome to go read that thread where I explained about an abundant amount of international traffic which causes a lot of hops and issues with international traffic actually seeing ads. Seeing that you are in Russia or the UK it makes sense that this might happen to you. I assure you that your US visitors are not having any issues.

Get Paid Net 30!

SitePoint Guru
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought you will say the geo location....I checked it from my dedi in Dallas - same thing (at that time). So, that's not a reason.

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am not having a debate with someone, especially a publisher back and forth about issues with our network on an open forum. I would be glad to talk with you on the phone, via instant messanger or through e-mails. This will end up being nothing but a thread of me saying, what server in Dallas....and you say I though you might say that, this server in Dallas, then I would respond and you would have a comeback and this will be a rhetorical conversation which amounts to nothing. I assure you we are on top of things working hard here, and while we appreciate your feedback, forums are here to discuss major problems and complaints with networks, and to ask others if they are having similar problems or for advice. It doesn't appear anyone else is saying the same and it doesn't appear others have advice, in addittion you have not called me and or messaged me to discuss this in a more personal matter. So please get in touch with me and I'm more then happy to discuss.

Get Paid Net 30!

SitePoint Guru
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nothing to discuss yet as everything seems ok now, when it will happen again I will get in touch with you. fryman said he have the same issue in previous thread, so someone is having similar problems. I don't want to have a debate either, so let's forget about this thread.