SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PHP, Money, whats better?

I want to know how much you people make for PHP and MySQL programming! Some of you are probably making lots, some probably very little. But I will bet anyone I am making less then you!!!!! is $300 Canadian a month for full-time programming good enough for any of you? If so, want my job?

Your Lord and Master, Foamy gold trophy Hierophant's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My monthly cell phone bill and satellite tv bills are about that much...

For me to take the job in Canadian dollars it would have to be multipled by a factor of 30. That is what my monthly salary from all sources currently is (adjusted for the conversion rate roughly).
    Wayne Luke
    ------------

Dumb PHP codin' cat
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dang Wayne is rich! In Canuck money you would have to mulitply only by 11(canadian) to get my salary per month give or a take few dollars.
    Please don't PM me with questions.
    Use the forums, that is what they are here for.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Damn... Ok, does anyone ever create a script for fun then go out and sell it? Thats what I'm doing with my calgarymarket.com business... Well its not mine. I'm just the VP of a 5 man operation. And all I do is create whatever I feel should go on the site. So I'm not really making $300 a month, thats the lowest I have been paid. But its been like that for 3 months now. But if the company is making lots of money, then I am making lots of money. We have another department in our company that sells long distance plans. Great deals, so great we don't even make much on each sale.. But I don't want to spam this message board so I'm not going into detail on that.

But what do all of you think of the idea of a local website with lots of local business's, lots of local events and just local stuff... Right now I'm building a Personal ads site for just local people, we have a few hundred business's in our business directory, etc.... I think its a great idea, I sure hope it will be big. Because then I will be making more then $300 a month! HA HA HA.... Yeah, whatever..... Anyone want to buy scripts for a site that does local stuff comes with a great business plan. Ah... I should shut up... I just want more money, but I know it will come. Heh...
    Later

imagine no limitations exbabylon's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What's the current exchange rate? I think it's about 32%?

Well, at 32% I'm making 24 times that... hhmm... bummer job my friend
    Blamestorming: Sitting around in a group discussing why a deadline was missed or a project failed and who was responsible.

Exbabylon- Professional Internet Services

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think for every US dollar I have, I get a dollar and 50-60 cents. I need to get myself a good job for some guy down in the states