SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just started a "street team" thing a few days ago. I made a set of flyers that people could download PDFs of and hang around town, etc. My site has a really good fan base, so lots of people are more than willing to have some fun and put up flyers around town. All I had to do was take a few of our comics and make flyers out of them. Some people are taking pictures, too, which makes it that much more cool.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    offline marketing is very expensive indeed but there are some very creative things you can do.

-print ads on public transportations: about 4000 per year. price can go up to 4000 per month and depends on the local transportation company anyway.i live in berlin so its very expensive here.but very high exposure and large ads!the whole bus is possible

-print tickets/flyers containing promotional codes: free air baths, lokal events, cinemas, clubs, bars etc. etc. Promotional codes always attract people.

-provide a pizza delivery with printed pizza boxes.it's very easy if you live in a small town and not even that expensive.

-organize parties(depending on your target group): flirt parties etc.

-cheap ads can also be printed in local sports club magazines

-radio stations are much cheaper then tv spots and almost as effective as them:
    you listen to an ad in your car and you won't forget it for hours or even days.you probably don't switch the station because you're driving and wait for the next song whereas on your couch you just zap to the next channel and forget the ad.