SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At least they give me better rates than real tech.

Wish to get better rate, but again, they accept international publisher !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It seems like their AdvertPro adserver is currently down, I had to pull all adcodes because my pages weren't loading at all anymore because of that

SitePoint Guru
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    they switched you to advertPro ? Did you get an answer on your loss, if they will pay u or not?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last time I talked to the support was Friday, so no answer on that yet. I started beta-testing the new advertpro solution one week ago, but it's down now

edit: seems like their adserver is up and running again.
    Last edited by kidbuu; May 1, 2005 at 13:51.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Eck, I hate AdvertPro. It seems so unreliable. Why would they comeback to a solution that they left because of problems like these? Doesn't make much sense.
    The Online Guide

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dear Publishers:

As many of you have noticed, the stats is still not back to the way it was before. There seems to be some corrections but not all of them. We will have to do a thorough campaign screening tomorrow.

We have also scheduled a meeting with our Double Click support team on 5/2/2005. We are planning to ask if it is possible to isolate the compensation data for April to do re-calculation based on the campaigns before 4/27/2005. Once we speak to Double Click, we will inform our network publishers.

Worse case scenario is Double Click cannot do this. If that is the case, we will ask you to send in the reports retrieved between 4/26 to 4/30 and will have our accounting department review the reports and compensate you accordingly. If you do not have the report, then we will work out a way with those affected to ensure satisfaction.

The most important thing here is to make sure that all of you received the correct revenue you earned with us. We are working on it and we intend to make the situation right.

Regarding tpday's server issue, we had a minor down time due to hosting company's system upgrade last night. For some reasons after their system upgrade, its system did not recognize our server's domain name. We notice this immediately and brought the server back online within reasonable time.

We understand your frustration and we want to apologize for the inconvenience caused by all the issues. Once again, we intend to make the situation right and we will let our network publishers know once we receive the answer from Double Click.

Regards,

BannerConnect Team.
    Last edited by bannerconnect; May 1, 2005 at 16:27.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds extremely fair. I commend you for that.
    The Online Guide

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good move Bannerconnect, it won't take you long to come first in our chains again if everything goes correctly..

Btw, we do have the 26th & 28th aprils damn dart report saved carefully.. I hope Dart will be able to solve it without needing any docs, as that might put some publishers into problems.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is a good move from bc.

I don't have any reports saved though But I hope we can work this out.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i got accepted a while back but never added their code.
    once you solve your problems, i would love to use your service

best of luck!

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update:

First of all, we have identify all the campaign we changed. This will ease the whole process.

Also, Dart team right now is invistigating our request. Since Dart DB is huge, they are looking into it and will let us know. As soon as we hear back from them, we will let our network publishers know.

Regards,

BannerConnect Team.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ***Update 5-3-2005***

As of now Double Click is still investigating the possibility of isolating the April stats to do recalculation. They also suggested several other options if they cannot do so. We are entertaining some of the suggested options as well as options from our internal discussions. To ensure that we do have the best possibile solution, we will wait for DC's feedback then let all of our pubs know what the solution would be.

In the meantime, please feel free to contact us at support@bannerconnect.net if you have any question.

Regards,

BannerConnect Team.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Has anyones rates gone down again? I've also been on the new server for a couple of days. I am averaging around .10 CPM. Anyone else?
    The Online Guide

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Same here, also around .10 cpm.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ****Update****

Dear Publisher:

We just finished talking with Double Click, after the confirmation with its engineer, we will know for sure if a custom report can be generated to bring the stats back on the date of 27th where all the changes occurred. Then we will add each day to the report until the 30th so all the drop revenue will be back to normal. The stats for April is Dart will stay the same for you to do comparison. The report most likely will not be in PDF as it takes a lot longer to do so. We will inform our network publishers when we get the confirmation. Once again, we apologize for the inconvenience caused by this.

If you have switch to our in-house ad server and you felt your are getting lower than before CPM, please note that the amount you see is all net to you. Unlike Dart where it shows you both the gross and net cpm. If you still feel the rate is incorrect, please feel free to email us at support@bannerconnect.net and we will run the stats together with you.

Regards,

BannerConnect.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great to hear that you have a solution to our problems

SitePoint Guru
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I do have a saved report up to 26th April anyway, good to hear that.

As a side note, my net cpm is 0.13 now in DART, going down....

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ***Update***

We just received confirmation from our DC support team that the re-calculation is possible. We are working on it and when it is done, we will notify our network publishers.

The report will be re-calcuated up to the 27th where all the changes occurred. Then we will add the revenue made on the 28th, 29th and 30th so all the missing revenue will be added back. Also, the report will not be in PDF and the old PDF will be in Dart for you to make comparison.

If you have any question, please feel free to contact us at support@bannerconnect.net.

Regards,

BannerConnect Team.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice move BannerConnect team.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    .10 net ecpm , which banners r u guys using, 120x600 sky ads seems to have around .10, which is quite low.. try other banners.. they are a bit high paying.

We are still in Dart and getting around .20 net cpm in one of our site, though its mainly perhaps as we are also using popunders with leaderboard in some pages.

And its great to see bannerconnect solving all the issues [well almost there], cheers guys..

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    <<<<Update 5-12-2005>>>>

This is to let all of you know that together with DC's support team, the re-calculation process begins today. It should take us a week or so but it will definitely be ready before the next payment date is up.

If you have any question, please feel free to contact us at support@bannerconnect.net and our account servicing team will get back to you as soon as possible.

Regards,

BannerConnect Team.