Dim x1, ClassName
if x1 = 1 then
ClassName="1"
x1=2
Else
ClassName="2"
x1=1
End if

Response.Write(Trim(EvntRs.fields("EventDescription")))
Response.Write(Trim(EvntRs.fields("EventAttachmentPath")))
Response.Write(Trim(EvntRs.fields("EventURL")))
%>
<tr>
<td class="tblStyle<%= ClassName %>a"><%= FormatDateTime(Trim(EvntRs.fields("EventDate")),2) %>&nbsp;</td>
<td class="tblStyle<%= ClassName %>b"><%= Trim(EvntRs.fields("EventSub")) %>&nbsp;</td>
<td class="tblStyle<%= ClassName %>b"><%= Trim(EvntRs.fields("EventDescription")) %> &nbsp;</td>
<td class="tblStyle<%= ClassName %>b"><%= Trim(EvntRs.fields("EventAttachmentPath")) %>&nbsp;</td>
<td class="tblStyle<%= ClassName %>c"><%= Trim(EvntRs.fields("EventURL")) %>&nbsp;</td>
</tr>
<% EvntRs.movenext
Loop
%>
i am trying to put these data as a list. so i loop the database and put these into a list as shown. now the problem i am having is
there is data for all these fields in the database.and but the last 3 fields are not appearing in the page.So i tried to put a response.write and those values were printed in the page and after putting response.write the values are appearing in the list and if remove that response.write those values are not apperaring.
the description field is a ntext field and all others are nvarchar fields.

the description field when i put resonse.write prints the data in the page but that is not appearing in the list.
if somebody had expereienced this strage behaviour plz help me fix this problem
with regards
vimal