SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation a lawyer is interested in my flash work

And naturally, I'm THRILLED! It isn't every day where I get a client who's rollin' in dough. We were talking about possibly creating a visually intensive (but not over the top) Flash animation that serves as an "online mini-commercial" for his law firm. The site has no pictures on it all, so a graphic or picture or two should enliven things up.

Here's my stumbling block: How the frell do you represent intellectual property law in a visual form? Patents and trademarks for the technical and electronics manufacturing industry?
    lol.

From visiting their website I found keywords, such as "semiconductors, electronics, digital cameras" but I don't know yet if it's something meant to be shown visually. Automatically, i know that there will be text that fades in and out, describing the company's specialty. This website is a perfect example: http://www.bcfamilylaw.ca/

Could someone please help me out? Visualizing an animation based on the selling of "information" instead of a physical product is harder than I thought it was.

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    since he specializes in IP law for technical and electronics manufacturing, instead of trying to use lawyerly images, use technical and electronics manufacturing imagery.

I'm currently studying law for software and website designers, and the cover of the book we use has computery stuff (keyboard, mouse, CD, monitor) with a faded background consisting of legal documents and has legal words (licensing,patents,Employment agreements) sprinkled all over the place.

The book cover is at http://www.amazon.com/gp/reader/1413...01#reader-page

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Attorneys tend to go for more text than images. You could do some text animation things (not cheesy, of course).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb Fade pictures

You could have a picture of the knocky thing judges use wrapped to the left of the content area. The flash could be above (maybe even the logo). Another picture you could do is a picture of legal papers and an ink stamp on top. Sounds cool.
    HTMLGuy