SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Once I decided Microsoft would give seven million potatoes to Bob, but Apple ate it. So, I grabbed a cookie and hit Bill with it. Now, what the hell was his dog doing with fifteen chinchillas in Redmond is rather confusing considering it isn't natural to walk a chinchilla. Nevertheless, the retarded Egor the nudist happened to stumble across ninety hot cheerleaders prancing like naked cyooks. WHOA! exclaimed all the people who were watching pigeons pooping...What was clearly a bad idea for the masses juxtaposed precariously around a bonfire with pigdogs howling.

"Bananas", growled ferociously-angered Igor, "I can't handle using the television while having someone touch my private stash. I'll have severe gastrointestinal diahrheea. Squirt mustard
    Sara

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Once I decided Microsoft would give seven million potatoes to Bob, but Apple ate it. So, I grabbed a cookie and hit Bill with it. Now, what the hell was his dog doing with fifteen chinchillas in Redmond is rather confusing considering it isn't natural to walk a chinchilla. Nevertheless, the retarded Egor the nudist happened to stumble across ninety hot cheerleaders prancing like naked cyooks. WHOA! exclaimed all the people who were watching pigeons pooping...What was clearly a bad idea for the masses juxtaposed precariously around a bonfire with pigdogs howling.

"Bananas", growled ferociously-angered Igor, "I can't handle using the television while having someone touch my private stash. I'll have severe gastrointestinal diahrheea. Squirt mustard and
    Video-Tutes.com
    Web & Graphic design video tutorials
    100% free video tutorials.

SitePoint Wizard gold trophysilver trophybronze trophy dc dalton's Avatar
    Right behind you, watching, always watching.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Bananas", growled ferociously-angered Igor, "I can't handle using the television while having someone touch my private stash. I'll have severe gastrointestinal diahrheea. Squirt mustard and gas

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Bananas", growled ferociously-angered Igor, "I can't handle using the television while having someone touch my private stash. I'll have severe gastrointestinal diahrheea. Squirt mustard and gas into

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Bananas", growled ferociously-angered Igor, "I can't handle using the television while having someone touch my private stash. I'll have severe gastrointestinal diahrheea. Squirt mustard and gas into your
    Ducharme's Axiom: "If you view your problem closely
    enough, you will recognize yourself as part of the problem."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Bananas", growled ferociously-angered Igor, "I can't handle using the television while having someone touch my private stash. I'll have severe gastrointestinal diahrheea. Squirt mustard and gas into your nose

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

"Bananas", growled ferociously-angered Igor, "I can't handle using the television while having someone touch my private stash. I'll have severe gastrointestinal diahrheea. Squirt mustard and gas into your nose.

Tomorrow
    Sara

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Bananas", growled ferociously-angered Igor, "I can't handle using the television while having someone touch my private stash. I'll have severe gastrointestinal diahrheea. Squirt mustard and gas into your nose.

Tomorrow will

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tomorrow will never

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tomorrow will never be

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tomorrow will never be if
    Video-Tutes.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tomorrow will never be if today
    oi!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tomorrow will never be if today gets

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tomorrow will never be if today gets worse

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tomorrow will never be if today gets worse and

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tomorrow will never be if today gets worse and provokes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tomorrow will never be if today gets worse and provokes the

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tomorrow will never be if today gets worse and provokes the madness

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tomorrow will never be if today gets worse and provokes the madness inside

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tomorrow will never be if today gets worse and provokes the madness inside of

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tomorrow will never be if today gets worse and provokes the madness inside of Egor's
    Video-Tutes.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tomorrow will never be if today gets worse and provokes the madness inside of Egor's testicles
    Coinnach

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Tomorrow will never be if today gets worse and provokes the madness inside of Egor's testicles, However

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tomorrow will never be if today gets worse and provokes the madness inside of Egor's testicles, However it
    Video-Tutes.com

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Tomorrow will never be if today gets worse and provokes the madness inside of Egor's testicles, However it seems
    Sara