Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    a

SitePoint Wizard bronze trophy conradical's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Once I decided Microsoft would give seven million potatoes to Bob, but Apple ate it. So, I grabbed a cookie and hit Bill with it. Now, what the hell was his dog doing with fifteen chinchillas in Redmond is rather confusing considering it isn't natural to walk a
    chinchilla

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Once I decided Microsoft would give seven million potatoes to Bob, but Apple ate it. So, I grabbed a cookie and hit Bill with it. Now, what the hell was his dog doing with fifteen chinchillas in Redmond is rather confusing considering it isn't natural to walk a chinchilla.

SitePoint Wizard bronze trophy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Once I decided Microsoft would give seven million potatoes to Bob, but Apple ate it. So, I grabbed a cookie and hit Bill with it. Now, what the hell was his dog doing with fifteen chinchillas in Redmond is rather confusing considering it isn't natural to walk a chinchilla. Nevertheless...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cory M.
    Once I decided Microsoft would give seven million potatoes to Bob, but Apple ate it. So, I grabbed a cookie and hit Bill with it. Now, what the hell was his dog doing with fifteen chinchillas in Redmond is rather confusing considering it isn't natural to walk a chinchilla. Nevertheless,
    the

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Once I decided Microsoft would give seven million potatoes to Bob, but Apple ate it. So, I grabbed a cookie and hit Bill with it. Now, what the hell was his dog doing with fifteen chinchillas in Redmond is rather confusing considering it isn't natural to walk a chinchilla. Nevertheless, the retarded

SitePoint Wizard silver trophy someonewhois's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mstwntd
    Once I decided Microsoft would give seven million potatoes to Bob, but Apple ate it. So, I grabbed a cookie and hit Bill with it. Now, what the hell was his dog doing with fifteen chinchillas in Redmond is rather confusing considering it isn't natural to walk a chinchilla. Nevertheless, the retarded
    Egor

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Once I decided Microsoft would give seven million potatoes to Bob, but Apple ate it. So, I grabbed a cookie and hit Bill with it. Now, what the hell was his dog doing with fifteen chinchillas in Redmond is rather confusing considering it isn't natural to walk a chinchilla. Nevertheless, the retarded Egor the
    Sara

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Once I decided Microsoft would give seven million potatoes to Bob, but Apple ate it. So, I grabbed a cookie and hit Bill with it. Now, what the hell was his dog doing with fifteen chinchillas in Redmond is rather confusing considering it isn't natural to walk a chinchilla. Nevertheless, the retarded Egor the nudist

SitePoint Wizard gold trophysilver trophybronze trophy dc dalton's Avatar
    Right behind you, watching, always watching.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Once I decided Microsoft would give seven million potatoes to Bob, but Apple ate it. So, I grabbed a cookie and hit Bill with it. Now, what the hell was his dog doing with fifteen chinchillas in Redmond is rather confusing considering it isn't natural to walk a chinchilla. Nevertheless, the retarded Egor the nudist happened

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Once I decided Microsoft would give seven million potatoes to Bob, but Apple ate it. So, I grabbed a cookie and hit Bill with it. Now, what the hell was his dog doing with fifteen chinchillas in Redmond is rather confusing considering it isn't natural to walk a chinchilla. Nevertheless, the retarded Egor the nudist happened to

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Once I decided Microsoft would give seven million potatoes to Bob, but Apple ate it. So, I grabbed a cookie and hit Bill with it. Now, what the hell was his dog doing with fifteen chinchillas in Redmond is rather confusing considering it isn't natural to walk a chinchilla. Nevertheless, the retarded Egor the nudist happened to stumble

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Once I decided Microsoft would give seven million potatoes to Bob, but Apple ate it. So, I grabbed a cookie and hit Bill with it. Now, what the hell was his dog doing with fifteen chinchillas in Redmond is rather confusing considering it isn't natural to walk a chinchilla. Nevertheless, the retarded Egor the nudist happened to stumble across

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Once I decided Microsoft would give seven million potatoes to Bob, but Apple ate it. So, I grabbed a cookie and hit Bill with it. Now, what the hell was his dog doing with fifteen chinchillas in Redmond is rather confusing considering it isn't natural to walk a chinchilla. Nevertheless, the retarded Egor the nudist happened to stumble across ninety

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Once I decided Microsoft would give seven million potatoes to Bob, but Apple ate it. So, I grabbed a cookie and hit Bill with it. Now, what the hell was his dog doing with fifteen chinchillas in Redmond is rather confusing considering it isn't natural to walk a chinchilla. Nevertheless, the retarded Egor the nudist happened to stumble across ninety hot

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Once I decided Microsoft would give seven million potatoes to Bob, but Apple ate it. So, I grabbed a cookie and hit Bill with it. Now, what the hell was his dog doing with fifteen chinchillas in Redmond is rather confusing considering it isn't natural to walk a chinchilla. Nevertheless, the retarded Egor the nudist happened to stumble across ninety hot cheerleaders

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Once I decided Microsoft would give seven million potatoes to Bob, but Apple ate it. So, I grabbed a cookie and hit Bill with it. Now, what the hell was his dog doing with fifteen chinchillas in Redmond is rather confusing considering it isn't natural to walk a chinchilla. Nevertheless, the retarded Egor the nudist happened to stumble across ninety hot cheerleaders prancing

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Once I decided Microsoft would give seven million potatoes to Bob, but Apple ate it. So, I grabbed a cookie and hit Bill with it. Now, what the hell was his dog doing with fifteen chinchillas in Redmond is rather confusing considering it isn't natural to walk a chinchilla. Nevertheless, the retarded Egor the nudist happened to stumble across ninety hot cheerleaders prancing like

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Once I decided Microsoft would give seven million potatoes to Bob, but Apple ate it. So, I grabbed a cookie and hit Bill with it. Now, what the hell was his dog doing with fifteen chinchillas in Redmond is rather confusing considering it isn't natural to walk a chinchilla. Nevertheless, the retarded Egor the nudist happened to stumble across ninety hot cheerleaders prancing like naked

OHHHH CKITA, the next word SHOULD have been NAKED!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    cyooks.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Once I decided Microsoft would give seven million potatoes to Bob, but Apple ate it. So, I grabbed a cookie and hit Bill with it. Now, what the hell was his dog doing with fifteen chinchillas in Redmond is rather confusing considering it isn't natural to walk a chinchilla. Nevertheless, the retarded Egor the nudist happened to stumble across ninety hot cheerleaders prancing like naked cyooks. WHOA!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Once I decided Microsoft would give seven million potatoes to Bob, but Apple ate it. So, I grabbed a cookie and hit Bill with it. Now, what the hell was his dog doing with fifteen chinchillas in Redmond is rather confusing considering it isn't natural to walk a chinchilla. Nevertheless, the retarded Egor the nudist happened to stumble across ninety hot cheerleaders prancing like naked cyooks. WHOA! exclaimed

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Once I decided Microsoft would give seven million potatoes to Bob, but Apple ate it. So, I grabbed a cookie and hit Bill with it. Now, what the hell was his dog doing with fifteen chinchillas in Redmond is rather confusing considering it isn't natural to walk a chinchilla. Nevertheless, the retarded Egor the nudist happened to stumble across ninety hot cheerleaders prancing like naked cyooks. WHOA! exclaimed all

SitePoint Wizard silver trophy someonewhois's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Once I decided Microsoft would give seven million potatoes to Bob, but Apple ate it. So, I grabbed a cookie and hit Bill with it. Now, what the hell was his dog doing with fifteen chinchillas in Redmond is rather confusing considering it isn't natural to walk a chinchilla. Nevertheless, the retarded Egor the nudist happened to stumble across ninety hot cheerleaders prancing like naked cyooks. WHOA! exclaimed all the people