SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819
    SitePoint Wizard bronze trophy conradical's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Once I decided Microsoft would give seven million potatoes to Bob, but Apple ate it. So, I grabbed a cookie and hit Bill with it. Now, what the hell was his dog doing with fifteen chinchillas in Redmond is rather confusing sex considering it isn't natural to walk a chinchilla. Nevertheless, the retarded Egor the nudist happened to stumble across ninety hot cheerleaders prancing like naked cyooks. WHOA! exclaimed all the people who were sex watching pigeons pooping...What was clearly a bad idea for the masses juxtaposed precariously around a bonfire with pigdogs howling.

"Bananas", growled ferociously-angered Igor, "I can't handle using the television while having someone touch sex my private stash. I'll have severe gastrointestinal diahrheea. Squirt mustard and gas into your nose.

Tomorrow will never be if today gets worse and provokes the madness inside of Egor's testicles, However it seems highly possible that they were sex removed due partially to avoid irrational pirates perusing pantyhose-wearing big legged pants.

So, dc dalton emigrates to Ethiopia with Cory's dog because hounds were bouncing everywhere. Unfortunately sex there was also a cat called Whisky so fat from eating shoes and tomatoes with toppings that resembles mother's milk, so Vinnie ate Whisky quickly.

Next Mattias extrapolated vectors graphics into his artwork, but CKITA ran away up river, yelling "WHAT THE DIGGITY DOG DID TO TOWN". Suddenly, he jumped over everybody's lunch BUT how many times can I add sex to this without being caught missed Young Twig's left testicle luckily Andrew K googled about, saving it from villainy. Malbar then stripped down to his shiny glowing vibrating underpants determined to save everyone from another tsunami, when the chinchillas decided they ought to bite their masters.

So, loOol licked Mikes socks that was black and yellow. Water was everywhere, painfully Michael Jackson clutched a baby close. Then when Yolah was knitting filecabin.com, sara pasted about the upgrade which urinated colour chinchillas.

Vietnamese soldiers enjoy killing themselves. Japanese idiots.

Afterwards, UFO's landed secretly in Jersey because there was jello... and James Hetfield created some Metallica hairbands for the chinchillas because Napster blew Lindsay Lohan.

After dinner Yassar and Sponge Bob undressed. "Oh My God!!!" , gravy cheese over his new ipod-shuffle gadget-gangsterilised-pimp thingy.

Geniusgoalie

The Mind's I ® silver trophy Dark Tranquility's Avatar
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Once I decided Microsoft would give seven million potatoes to Bob, but Apple ate it. So, I grabbed a cookie and hit Bill with it. Now, what the hell was his dog doing with fifteen chinchillas in Redmond is rather confusing sex considering it isn't natural to walk a chinchilla. Nevertheless, the retarded Egor the nudist happened to stumble across ninety hot cheerleaders prancing like naked cyooks. WHOA! exclaimed all the people who were sex watching pigeons pooping...What was clearly a bad idea for the masses juxtaposed precariously around a bonfire with pigdogs howling.

"Bananas", growled ferociously-angered Igor, "I can't handle using the television while having someone touch sex my private stash. I'll have severe gastrointestinal diahrheea. Squirt mustard and gas into your nose.

Tomorrow will never be if today gets worse and provokes the madness inside of Egor's testicles, However it seems highly possible that they were sex removed due partially to avoid irrational pirates perusing pantyhose-wearing big legged pants.

So, dc dalton emigrates to Ethiopia with Cory's dog because hounds were bouncing everywhere. Unfortunately sex there was also a cat called Whisky so fat from eating shoes and tomatoes with toppings that resembles mother's milk, so Vinnie ate Whisky quickly.

Next Mattias extrapolated vectors graphics into his artwork, but CKITA ran away up river, yelling "WHAT THE DIGGITY DOG DID TO TOWN". Suddenly, he jumped over everybody's lunch BUT how many times can I add sex to this without being caught missed Young Twig's left testicle luckily Andrew K googled about, saving it from villainy. Malbar then stripped down to his shiny glowing vibrating underpants determined to save everyone from another tsunami, when the chinchillas decided they ought to bite their masters.

So, loOol licked Mikes socks that was black and yellow. Water was everywhere, painfully Michael Jackson clutched a baby close. Then when Yolah was knitting filecabin.com, sara pasted about the upgrade which urinated colour chinchillas.

Afterwards, UFO's landed secretly in Jersey because there was jello... and James Hetfield created some Metallica hairbands for the chinchillas because Napster blew Lindsay Lohan.

After dinner Yassar and Sponge Bob undressed. "Oh My God!!!" , gravy cheese over his new ipod-shuffle gadget-gangsterilised-pimp thingy.

Geniusgoalie loves

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Geniusgoalie loves rhinocerous'?

Massimiliano Bruno Giordano sid egg's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [has any one read the story yet? I added sex all through it like 20 posts ago ]
    GamesLib.com - the slickest, most complete and
    easily navigatible flash games site on the web.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sid egg
    Oh yeah... I noticed that the other day. The last time I read it was when it was about 5 paragraphs long.

THere are a couple of parts that are really funny because they sound so absurd.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sid egg
    I noticed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Geniusgoalie loves rhinocerous'? hippotomas!
    Video-Tutes.com
    Web & Graphic design video tutorials
    100% free video tutorials.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Geniusgoalie loves rhinocerous breath
    Video-Tutes.com
    Web & Graphic design video tutorials
    100% free video tutorials.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Geniusgoalie loves rhinocerous breath flavour

SitePoint Wizard bronze trophy conradical's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Geniusgoalie loves rhinocerous breath flavour Cyooks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL! rhino breath flavoured??? LOL!!!!
    stay hungry, stay foolish.

SitePoint Enthusiast Wolfy_Websites's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    by
    What?
    Typo's aren't illegal you know...

I be lonely..add me to your msn contacts!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    genitals

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Geniusgoalie loves rhinocerous breath flavour Cyooks by genitals.

Anyhow,

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    homer

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Anyhow, homer grabbed

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyhow, homer grabbed a spoon

SitePoint Enthusiast Wolfy_Websites's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by N9ne

Anyhow, homer grabbed a spoon
    and
    What?
    Typo's aren't illegal you know...

I be lonely..add me to your msn contacts!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Anyhow, homer grabbed a spoon and stuck

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by ckita

Anyhow, homer grabbed a spoon and stuck
    cool
    gr8 Creativity
    Ankit Aneja
    "Nothing is impossible. The word itself says - I M possible"