SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question about a Sitepoint book

Hi all, this is my first post to the forum, its a sitepoint book question, so if there is a specific place to post them, please direct me.

Heres the Question : I just got a book called " build your own database driven website using php & mysql" from my library, its the 2nd edition, and I was wondering where I get the code archive for the 2nd edition book, and not the one that I found on the sitepoint website which is the 3rd edition book.

Thanks.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Remush
    Hi all, this is my first post to the forum, its a sitepoint book question, so if there is a specific place to post them, please direct me.

Heres the Question : I just got a book called " build your own database driven website using php & mysql" from my library, its the 2nd edition, and I was wondering where I get the code archive for the 2nd edition book, and not the one that I found on the sitepoint website which is the 3rd edition book.

Thanks.
    Welcome to the forums.

I would contact the sales department with your question.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Send me an email at books@sitepoint.com (ask for Tom) and I'll send you the second edition code archive.

Please note however that the third edition includes some bug-fixes so I'd recommend you use it as well.

Tom
    [mmj] My magic jigsaw
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    The Bit Depth Blog Twitter Contact me
    Neon Javascript Framework Jokes Android stuff