Personal blog: Strategerize
    Twitter: @jeremywright

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool

cool site
    its look very professinal due its for client to view ur "lawyer site".. so i really sure that customer will be impress of it

only the flash thing i would like to give a comment.. its too big and too long... maybe due to something wrong with me?

i wonder where can i upload my asp page for free
    http://www11.ewebcity.com/eikan/
    (just a screenshot for my intranet portal)
    http://www11.ewebcity.com/eikan/default2.htm (old group project)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

great site!

I like your site. The nav bar is simple as well as the animation. I do advice you only show your flash animation on the homepage. Why you might ask? Well, I work with attorneys as well as interact with some of their clients. Their interests often lean heavily on the information you can give them to assure them that you are the perfect represenation for their cases. So I say animation should not go past your homepage. Make your icons smaller over the top or also I am almost thinking they are kind of clashin with your nav bar.

Good luck.

Nu1

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree that this is a very visually pleasant site to visit. And dito for the flash (which I usually don't like to see on a first page, but by containing it you have it under control).

I read your explanation about dublicating the navigation links, but I disagree. I think it is too confusing to have main navigation in three areas (you have to scroll down to find all of it) and also to duplicate some links with a different look. Not that I dont like your golden icons, I do. If you must duplicate links wouldn't it make sense for all three to be duplicates? And in the same order?

Overall it looks really good and has a great feel. I'm sure there will always be small improvements that can be made, but my first impression was that it is very impressive, solid - good for lawyers.
    Lee Nelson
    Look Around everyone’s favorite city!
    iNeTours.com