User Tag List

insert witty comment here
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looking for good ASP web designer for project

Hi all,

I have a client contact me about doing some work on a ASP based website but I dont work in ASP (I really should learn it ;p ) so Im looking for someone with good skills in the language.

The website that you would be working on is:

www.biijax.com

The person running it is a non-techie so requires a user interface to be built from which she can easily update elements of the website herself eg a 'calender' which she can add/remove events too, a photo album and archive and a message of the day type thing. Basicly she wants the ability to update some content herself on a regular basis through an easy to use web based admin area.

You would be working with the client directly so you will be working out your own price/contract, Im just looking for some good people to refer. if you have the skills drop me an email

info@neuralstudios.com

Myros
    NeuralStudios.com
    Art, design, development and web management services.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    <<
    The person running it is a non-techie so requires a user interface to be built from which she can easily update elements of the website herself eg a 'calender' which she can add/remove events too, a photo album and archive and a message of the day type thing. Basicly she wants the ability to update some content herself on a regular basis through an easy to use web based admin area.
    >>

Those do sound like some good dynamic things that could be added to a site with ASP.
    J. Paul Schmidt
    www.Bullschmidt.com - Freelance Web and Database Developer
    www.Bullschmidt.com/DevTip.asp - Classic ASP Design Tips