All,
I have asp code below. I also have a redirect piece at the end of the code that is not doing like I want it to do. If the refresh button is clicked or if someone is coming straight to my submission page, it automatically redirects to the confirmation page, which is not what I want. I only want the redirect to happen after a successful submission.

Can anyone help me with this problem?

<%
ConnString = "Driver={MySQL};SERVER=localhost;DATABASE=gsgevents ;UID=gsgevents;PASSWORD=mollycollie"
Set Conn = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")
Conn.Open ConnString

mySQL = "INSERT INTO tbl_registration (dateEntered,salutation,first_lastName,company,mai lingAddress,city,state,zipCode,telephoneNo,faxNo,e mailAddress,xMeal,hotelYesNo,arrivalDate,departure Date,roomType,bedSize,sharingRoomYesNo,roomMate,to talInRoom,creditCardType,creditCardNo,cardHoldersN ame,expDate)"
mySQL = mySQL & " VALUES ('" & request.form("dateEntered") & "','" & request.form("salutation") & "','" & request.form("first_lastName") & "','" & request.form("company") & "','" & request.form("mailingAddress") & "','" & request.form("city") & "','" & request.form("state") & "','" & request.form("zipCode") & "','" & request.form("telephoneNo") & "','" & request.form("faxNo") & "','" & request.form("emailAddress") & "','" & request.form("xMeal") & "','" & request.form("hotelYesNo") & "','" & request.form("arrivalDate") & "','" & request.form("departureDate") & "','" & request.form("roomType") & "','" & request.form("bedSize") & "','" & request.form("sharingRoomYesNo") & "','" & request.form("roomMate") & "','" & request.form("totalInRoom") & "','" & request.form("creditCardType") & "','" & request.form("creditCardNo") & "','" & request.form("cardHoldersName") & "','" & request.form("expDate") & "')"
'make sure to change the word "demoConn"
'below to the name of your connection
Conn.execute(mySQL)

Response.Redirect ("http://www.gsgevents.com/secureEvents/confirmation.html")
%>