User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

X-cart Please help me

Hello all
    I have installed x-cart shopping cart and i have configured all the things.I want to sell digital goods.Everything is ok but when the payment is made no email is sent to the customer.I have configured all the things but i dont know why the e-mail didn't work?Please help me.I have read all the documentacion but i dont find anything

p.s i have configured everything but when i buy a thing for test i dont get the confirmation email with link.I get the email in my admin e-mail that notify me for the payment but in the e-mail of the customer i dont get the email with the download link.
    Last edited by visar; Feb 17, 2005 at 15:42.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sitepoint is not really the best place to find answers to X-Cart problems.

The best place is the X-Cart Community Support Forum which you'll find by going to www.x-cart.com and clicking on Support.

There are 6,409 registered users who have made 76,366 posts, so you will get an answer very quickly.

You can only access the forum if you have a valid X-Cart licence, so these people tend to know what they're talking about.

Make sure you include your exact X-Cart version number and server details when you ask your question, otherwise no-one will be able to help you properly.